ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664595
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*jumps into dimensional portal before jumping out another portal behind the hydra wielding a giant bomb*

Explosion!

*dunks bomb onto a random hydra head before escaping into another portal*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Earth Head casts earthquake at Fish*

Just a reminder. An earthquake can harm everyone. Hence why it takes two turns to cast

*Ice Head casts blizzard at Doom*

A blizzard is also an area attack, as is a storm, a volcano and a tornado . Also, I am not even here. A few posts ago I escaped in the warp and refrained from returning since then

Try to post hydra's turns only after everybody else has had theirs. The Hydra is the boss here so all the players play before the Hydra attacks again. Additionally, you didn't say what the new head does. It seems to be focusing on celestial attacks the opposite of daemonic.

*Chryos' bomb rips the ice and holy heads* good work. The force and the heat of the explosion will give you time to make sure the heads don't regenerate. But be quick before they do so

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It seems that the Celestial Head has some weakness against Darkness too! *casts Black Hole against Celestial and Holy Heads* *Black Hole heals Dark Head* *Holy Head "dies"* *Celestial Head takes high damage, but survives*

DOOM! USE YOUR FIRE SKILLS AGAINST WHAT'S LEFT FROM THE HOLY HEAD! IT CAN'T REGENERATE!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*jumps out of portal wielding a torch and cauterises the wounds with them*

Surely you realise that no matter what elements you use against them, the head isn't truly dead until you cauterise the wounds to prevent regeneration.

*drops a couple of unlit torches onto the floor from a portal*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Fly's ahead in front of the Dragon*

I am the Mythical Warrior that has been assigned by a Goddess who's name I shall not reveal to Demolish the Hydra before it can cause any more damage to this Dungeon.

*Wields out the Red fiery Katana made for the sole purpose of slicing down the Hydra into pieces* *Attempts to Cut down the Ice Head and succeeds*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*finishes gnawing through the blood head's neck and belches a blue flame, cauterizing the neck stump*

Ups

*flame ignites poisonous gas from poison head, severely scorching its face and throat*

Strike! That is what I call a successfu- *gets caught into the tornado and flung out the window* WAAAAAAAAA-

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh dear this is getting savage...2 out of 5 players are out

AP so many attacks went towards you and you didn't avoid any of them. You are supposed to be obliterated

This means Hydra turn now.

*earth air fire and lightning heads recharge.*
*poison head fires a toxic shot barrage at shafaet *
*psychic head fires a psi blast at chryos*
*dark head fires a shadow orb at shafaet*
*dark minion flows through the plain of Shadows to perform a faint attack on chryos*
*holy head Casts A Magical Defense Barrier On The Celestial head*
*celestial head heals self*
*daemonic head opens a warp portal in front of it*

Blood and ice heads are dead. The holy head regenerated after ap's black hole attack because it wasn't cauterized

another hint. The Celestial head seems to be healing. Prioritize its destruction.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*drops a wall of cheap swords to block the psi attack which shatters in the process after being hit*

Does anyone have a tuning fork? Preferably a giant one so I can try stunning the hydra momentarily.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*falls in the ground, "out" of the battle*
hey! what's happening?! where am I?! can anyone hear me?! D:

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No? Screw it. I think I'll try this rifle I bought at the black markets.

*takes out magic laser rifle and fires it at the holy head*

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

*Wears in a mask before it could deal take any effect*

Plan flops when the mask wasn't strong enough to withstand the power of toxic air

*Tries to fly away but everything turned dark and has difficulty passing* *pulls of the book called the "Light of Goddess and casts a spell which makes a clear path into a corner of the Dungeon* *Pulls of the "Laser of Wisdom" and Tries to aim at one of Hydra's head but mis-fires it into Hydra's Heart which pierces it apart*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I wonder where I am... everything is dark, it looks like the Plane of Shadows, but... *Dark Minion from Dark Head appears*

oh no... this is not the Plane of Shadows... *lots of dark minions appears*
*scary monsters are spawned*

Dark Minion: you'll be... corrupted... >:.D

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

ah, sorry. had to go to Chicago irl to get this bad boy. *Pulls out massive missile* cover me for one turn! i need to charge it! *starts frantically pumping the missile*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I doubt the Hydra is going to like this

*every head attacks etg*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Does this rifle even work?! The laser can't be that weak!

*starts fiddling around with the settings on the rifle before accidentally firing a massive laser at the hydra*

Showing 1786-1800 of 3488