ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664957
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*sticks out head from cellar trapdoor* Well Dark, these ingredients seem to be too rude to make compliments to each other. Have you tried scolding them? *disappears in cellar again*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*comes out of door in wall that is not there* aaah... so nice to be back! also, fun fact, did you know that your ingredients are now sentient? they said i stink.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*checks ingredients only to be attacked by the sentient ingredient*

Argh! Hahiha! What the hell did you do to cause them to become sentient?!

*shakes a couple ingredients off*

Anyway, I need a little help here! I can't hold them off forever!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*reappears from cellar door* Me?! You tried to make them compliment each other!

*fetches a bucket of water and pours it on Dark to wash the ingredients away*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was talking about the two ingredients that Doom recommended to me for my even stronger ale! Since those ingredients were from different gods, they practically reject each other!

*flicks off a few more ingredients*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well then, next time make sure they complement each other before you make them compliment each other. Otherwise bad things happen... as we just experienced.

*packs some ingredients in a bag* Hmm, I wonder if those would be appropriate spices for my mead... *disappears in cellar again*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*Pours grainy teal powder from a small flask into ScrewTheLag's ale tankard.*
Now I'll just add a crumpled ball of aluminum foil and some wind-up chattering teeth. *plonk chr-r--r-r--r-r-r-r*
That ought to work.**

**In some way, sense, or manner of speaking, the results of which I am not to be held liable or culpable for.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Hey waiter, give me some non-alcoholic beer if the drinking alcohol after 21 law works here too.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Poor Gandalf, he doesn't know that non alcohol doesn't exist here... *hugs Gandalf*

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Non-alcohol isn't real? *grabs beer*

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

hi. one of my alternate personalities wants to say something. *turns around face* HI. I AM BLOCKYWORD. GOODBYE. *face turns around again* now then, if you would excuse me, does anyone here happen to be a minecraft redstoner?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

We do have non-alcoholic drinks but they're rarely in stock. However, one-off drinks are plentiful mainly due to me constantly creating them which may or may not have averse side effects.

*drops some Christmas tree leaves into a glass of water*

Anyway, does anybody have any Easter eggs lying around? It's hard trying to find holiday ingredients.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright. I'll also need pumpkins and some gunpowder. But not just any pumpkins, I need the possessed and dangerous ones.

Also, scrap the gunpowder. I just remembered I have a crate of fireworks in the attic.

*starts counting holidays with his fingers*

That's Christmas, Halloween, Easter and New Years done. What other events am I missing? And no, birthdays don't count.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

DeadTown? What is that place? Oh! I found it! Justin Bieber's home town! Am I right?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

If we're lucky, all that energy they released affected the soil, and since Doom has that weird warp magic that only his god knows how it works,

Nichodemus and JACK (god knows where that souls has drifted to now) also know...not to mention the rest of the Chaos Pantheon, all of the heretics and the entire mankind in the future...

But most likely, it didn't affect just the soil.

Anyway, I can help with some ingredients. Just tel lme what blood/skull/rage/war related thing you need. I love Chaos!

Showing 901-915 of 3488