ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664960
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I think this tavern needs something intimidating. Why don't you go find the strongest and most fearsome monster in the world, kill it and collect it's head to display it above the fireplace? Thank you.

*blends a birthday cake and pours it into his drink*

I was joking about birthdays not counting. Anyway, where are my possessed pumpkins? Surely they can't be that hard to defeat right?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

ok... I need more specifications...there are many fearsome beasts around, but many are of mechanical or psychic nature. Do they count too? Because reaching a Tyranid Bio-Titan is going to be a bit harder...

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I think this tavern needs something intimidating. Why don't you go find the strongest and most fearsome monster in the world, kill it and collect it's head to display it above the fireplace? Thank you.

That would be this one:
http://orig12.deviantart.net/49ec/f/2008/142/5/a/cthulhu__s_day_out_by_ursulav.jpg
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

uh, no. and FYI, i do not count. but i found something called the emissary, basically a giant skeleton with multiple skulls intertwined in its body. either that or a giant gorilla playing tag... urgle! basically, giant gorilla-thing in cage, cage has signs that say do not touch. (predictably) someone touches gorilla, gorilla goes all WARG!!! and chases person, person hides in car, gorilla destroys car, touches person, says the following: "Your it."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fish and etg. your monsters are tame compared to what Doom knows. And I don't really care what sort of monster it is. The only requirements are that it's large, fearsome and dangerous and that it's not a machine. That's it.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

does the Nanjan Halksweeper count? 20 foot long behemoth, very well known where i come from, and whenever it is even mentioned, people run, screaming. if not, how about the Half-Beast Hellscreamer? or maybe the Oxtupus.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The only requirements are that it's large, fearsome and dangerous and that it's not a machine. That's it.
But, most of the Great Old Ones are either amorphous conglomerations without any recognizeable head or too mind-bendingly atrocious for mortal cognition. Often both. Then there's the whole living-outside-temporal-spacial-reality thing.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Will this do? it's far from the most fearsome, but it has potential

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99129915020_KhorneBloodthrister03.jpg

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Dang! That's awesome! What is it anyway? It's definitely not an Ork or a Tyranid. Is it related to the Chaos Space Marines?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*poofs away* *poofs back* there may or may not be a Shlak in the bathroom, a shlak is a tiny creature, however, it constantly grows and splits apart. it can grow at the rate of 6 inches cubed a minute. it requires to be twice its normal size to split, with the normal mass being about a cubic inch. so 6 Shlaks a minute. and the split ones can also grow at the same rate and split.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Comes back with the head* Here you go @Darkfire45 . It is a bloodthirster , Greater daemon of Khorne. Now I don't think he will notice his greater daemon missing, but, to be safe, its better that we don't make a lot of fuzz over it

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I doubt this one will be missed. With all that horn in the skull, it'd be lucky to have the braincase capacity for a dehydrated garbanzo bean.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Khorne didn't make his servants smart...only, enraged and combat efficient That's what they excel in.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*bathroom door starts swelling* i was not kidding about what i said about the Shalks!!! SOMEONE GET A FLAMETHROWER!!! they are vulnerable to flame. they are very oily, and that oil is EXTREMELY flammable.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*mounts head onto fireplace*

Now isn't that a thing of beauty? Although it might twitch now and then but I'm sure it's no big deal. And etg, catch!

*throws etg a lighter*

Showing 916-930 of 3488