ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664995
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*comes back from cellar* If you still need any decorative trophies, I have contacts to some reputed metal head (Hora-Quan) trophy hunters. They're technically biomechanical, but make for some neat wall decorations.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, if anyone needs a new head, I can go hunt something (be it a metal head, a daemon or an Ork).

By the way, the bathroom situation has not yet reached its peak so I won't interfere yet.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You may not need to hunt any metal head right now. There is already a large amount of grunts and stingers ready for mounting, but those are the most frequent and cheapest trophies. I think I've seen a stuffed scout recently, a rare and elusive specimen. But if you're patient, I've been told by my contact that they're currently tracking a ram head. This would be a much larger and impressive trophy.

Meanwhile *hauls a large jug on the counter* Does anyone want to try my batch of self-brewed mead? The sentient ingredients are by courtesy of Dark... ^^

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

The sentient ingredients are by courtesy of Dark... ^^

Does Dark know?

Anyway give me a glass!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

He knows I took some away when he was having troubles with them... good enough for me

Here, have a mug *hands Doombreed a mug of mead*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Drinks mead in one sip* *Hic*...Those sentient ingredients are giving me the bloody hiccups... Anyway, I am glad the daemon physiology allows for rapid healing and nullification of negative effects.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*after lighting 10 Shlaks* does anyone have some sunscreen?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I think there's a beach nearby. Why don't you ask there? Oh and Doom, here's your glass.

*passes Doom a glass cup*

Now excuse me while I slaughter this possessed pumpkin and turn it into pumpkin juice.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Grabs a possessed pumpkin and stuffs it in bag*. In case you need any more pumpkins, I've got one immobilized here.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

got some sunscreen! *lights lighter and sprays sunscreen into it, creating flamethrower* hehehehehehe

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*stares at Doombreed, then at his notebook, then at Doombreed again and lays down his pencil*

*sigh* looks like demons do not constitute good subjects for side effect evaluations.

Either way, my mead doesn't really sell elsewhere either *takes jug and empties it on the shlaks*
Let's see how they react!

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

*shlaks instantly stop and look and HahiHa* Me: DaHek? *Shlaks eat HahiHa*
so, it does not sell with Shlaks either... but you, apparently, taste better!

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

*Enters*

What's the 3 best drink here?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I can recommend this ale made with Ork oil, a Martini with ghost olives and a bloody vodka using the blood of Howlers. Predictably, they all have silly side effects that come from drinking them. So what it'll be?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I'll... take the best one with the least side effects.

Showing 931-945 of 3488