ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664990
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*Golden Knight casts some extreme thunder magic, stunning and burning the vines*
give up, Golden Knight! we are two and you're alone!
Golden Knight: a shadow... I haven't seen one of them in a while *attacks with holy skills*
don't worry, I'm fine, I can survive...
*Golden Knight takes out both his long and sharp swords*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Lots of stuff happened. Care for a drink?

*has a vine pour some juice into a cup*

Meanwhile, I'll have to make sure this knight doesn't get his sceptre back.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*takes Blob to the slime dimension, so he can learn more about his power, skills, and level up*
I'll go with him, if you need help against the Golden Knight just... well... find a way to contact me...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No need. I'll finish this Golden Knight in one shot.

*summons an armour-piercing drill-like lance infused with chaotic energy*

*charges and strikes the knight in the centre of his chest before blasting all the chaotic energy from the lance into his body causing him to disintegrate into ashes*

And this marks the end of the tale of the foolish Golden Knight who bit more than he could against me.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

wow, it was a very long day here, intense training... but be careful, Chryos, the Golden Knight isn't so easy to kill... I think something was wrong... well, meh

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

If he wasn't so easy to kill, then why is he currently a pile of ashes on the floor?

*has vines feed on the ashes of Golden Knight to prevent resurrection*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

*Cleans his robe* Well, just because he is hard to kill doesn't make him spellproof.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

or flameproof. *Burns Aashes in HellFyre* one of the few things that when it burns stuff, it makes it go to hell! literally.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

another very long day of training here... well... I'm still not sure, what if that guy wasn't him? maybe a copy of him D:

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Moving on... Anyone care for a drink? The juice I poured quite some time ago has gone unclaimed.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

No thanks. I need a clear mind right now. I have a new project. That is, if the scientist I contacted about this project accepts my proposition and helps me bring it into life. Otherwise I have nothing

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

juice? do you have orange juice? YAY! I want some orange juice... everyone wants it... orange is YAY

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

What an irony...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Why do I feel like crazy events are the only thing to spice this place up?

*takes out a button and a huge wheel*

Anyone wants to take a stab at the Wheel of Misfortune? Just press this button to spin the wheel. Although, the wheel doesn't really have anything written on it but who cares? We'll make it up as well go along.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

"wheel of misfortune" this doesn't look good at all... i'll try it anyway *presses the button*

Showing 2311-2325 of 3488