ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664954
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Void type attacks are rare, but, in our case, dominant. The thing is that the void negates psychic abilities too. Zoanthropes derive energy from their connection with the warp. But these void beasts have no presence in the warp. Even opening portals to other dimensions in their vincinity cannot last for more than a few seconds.

*Blue flare-like effect appears around the Templar's arms*

Oh. he is diverting power to his arm muscles through the Daemon Engine grafted in his body

*Templar slams the ground causing an Earthquake and damaging all the void beasts and tentacles around while knocking them down*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

The zoanthropes have no connection to the warp! They are just really good at zapping things

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yes but their enemy must have. It goes like this for every psyker doesn't it?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

No. Creating high energy blasts from specifically biologically created psychological abilities doesn't require the enemy to be connected to the warp.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*sticks head out of a small portal*

That's it, continue to attack! With this fight on it's mind, I'll be able to release all prisoners from it's dimension and launch a separate attack!

*portal closes*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Templar grabs one of the knocked down beasts by the foot with one hand and uses it to slam other beasts before slamming it down with such force that the Tavern floor is shaken*

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Should take a few minutes for it to swap to the missile.

Do we even have time for that? *launches himself at waS, armed with nothing but his armatar and a red button he starts mashing near the void-imbued thingy* OOC: I won't write *BOOM* over and over again this time.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

We've had enough of this! *tries to hit waS with icy-shadow blade 10 times*
that thing is too quick! I missed 8 attacks because he disrupted space-time!
*waS shots a giant laser of pure darkness against everyone, dealing extreme damage and destroying some of the Tavern*
WOW! IT CAN LOWER OUR RESISTANCES!
*a very strong wind also is created, dealing medium damage*

we have to lower his evade and increase our accuracy! IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE! our attacks seem to have 80% chance of missing him!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My turret is way more accurate than you, dock. Yours is widespread whereas mine is concentrated.

*launches nuclear missile at waS*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Templar throws the void beast out of excitement but does not realize that he threw it towards the turret. The beast intercepts the nuclear missile*

*BOOM! *

Oops...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Noooooooooo!!!!! There goes Plan A. Time for Plan B.

*switches turret from missile mode to beam mode and loads in radioactive waste for it to be converted*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Maybe you manage to hit him with the laser, but arround 80% of it will be wasted due to his evade, and he is very likely to survive, *buffs accuracy and attack*
almost there *tries to lower waS' evade and defense, but misses*
oh no...
*waS buffs his own attack*
OH NO! EVERYONE BE CAREFUL NOW!
*waS summons more Void creatures, but they are stronger now*
BRING THEM DOWN!
*waS prepares a charged attack*
hey wait, I thought the giant laser of pure darkness was one of his charged attacks! THIS WILL BE VERY STRONG! we should buff our defenses and evade right now

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

*stabs lots*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*accuracy and attack buffs by ap are negated due to the presence of the void beasts*

*Templar grabs a large piece of debris that fell from the roof along with the turret, holds it out in front of him as a makeshift shield and charges waS, trampling all the void beasts in his path*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*in a blinding flash of light, a huge portal drops down thousands of people and creatures just behind the templar, some looking familiar, others being strange-looking or completely alien*

*everyone charges along the Templar, storming towards waS and shouting, screaming and screeching*

Hullo! That attack the thing is charging was draining enough to allow us to escape! Now they're all out for revenge for the years, sometimes millennia, of imprisonment. Huzza!

Showing 2476-2490 of 3488