ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664583
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

*Downs it* Ahhh, now I remember why I bailed out. Normal service will resume.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Nooooooooo! DON'T LEAVE! We need users more than ever!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, welcome back...
now... *touches the device*
I guess we must be careful, we don't know what may happen
*an evil spirit of darkness and poison instead of blood appears*
this... is... sinister...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You shouldn't have given him the Goodbye Beer! Now how are we going to get him to come back?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You're not understanding it, Chryos, he wants to leave, but it doesn't mean he will leave *locks all the doors*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I forgot to mention but locking all the doors can cause strange things to occur if someone drunk the Leaver's Beer.

*hole in wall appears*

If all exits are closed, an exit will be made.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh brilliant. Seems like everyone forgot that this place existed.

*depressingly drinks some beer*

Perhaps I should activate the RNGnator? Yeah let's do that.

*flips lever and a shark lands in the tavern*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, as an expert on RNGs (yes I am. Do not contest my knowledge), I can say there may be a fault with this one.

First of all, I can see that it is a 2-in-1 machine, generating random numbers and then "translating" them into probabilities of impossible things. It is basically a paradox engine as well as an RNG. Now, normal paradox engines require someone generating the numbers. This machine is automatic, as a 2-in-1, it generates them itself. However even paradox engines have accounted for the chance of something normal occurring. The fact that the moment you flipped the switch a shark appeared leads me to believe that this device's probability calculator for possible things has malfunctioned and gives ridiculously low numbers for the normal things.

Unfortunately the only way to determine it is to restart the Engine multiple times. If the same unusual things keep occurring, then and only then we can say we are looking at a malfunction.

Now if I turn the device off, the paradox is going to fade. The device is maintaining the paradox as long as it is on. Turning off the engine will by extension make the shark disappear. But I think we can overcome that by separating the power supply for maintaining and for starting new events. I'll begin the upgrade.

*narrowly avoids shark who is jumping around trying to bite something and starts upgrading the machine*

Someone keep that thing off me, it is hard to work like this...

Also, no one touch the lever until I upgrade it. Not only you may fry off the device, but also, even if you don't, you will make every other paradox fade including the shark.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Finally got some time between my experiments to fetch a drink again.

*sips at an ale*

Hey, what's that fancy console there?

*touches the machine*
*machine absorbs energies and turns into a TARDIS*

Oh. Nice! *passes out*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*pours cold water on HahiHa*

How the heck did THE Doctor get here? I thought we made sure that there wasn't any problems which might attract him. There are already enough eccentric people around here.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Thanks for helping me with the shark by the way. So kind of you to let me finish my upgrades -_-

Ok, despite the distraction, I finally finished. Now to test this we need to activate it several times and notice the impossibility of every event that happens, comparatively to the possibility of said event. I'll start

*shark keeps hopping around trying to find something to bite*

Go away you fish! Geez...

*Flips lever again and 2 zombie appear in the middle of the Tavern*

As for the TARDIS...well, you may want to remove the doctor from here, if he finds out what we are doing, he will probably shut us down. And I for one don't want to be shut down by someone who doesn't appreciate the chance of war!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Those aren't normal zombies... they are glitched zombies, I can see the Universe being glitched arround them, we must do something about it *starts to get eaten by the zombies* AHHHHHHHH!

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

*walks in amongst the carnage*

Pretty sure I'm too young for this...

*runs away. fast.*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*summons a double barreled shotgun and fires at the zombie's heads*

Hopefully they're dead now. Although, why haven't the shark died from lack of oxygen yet?

*flips lever and a giant butcher knife cleaves shark in half*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

oh no! *everything gets glitched for a second* I think I got glitched! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *disappears in a glitched way*

Showing 2596-2610 of 3488