ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664978
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*shark's knife wounds begin bubbling before regrowing into two identical sharks*

Okay. That was totally unexpected. Now now are we going to deal with the sharks if cutting them would only create more?

*butcher knife continues chopping everything up in general*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Very nice to see us all enjoying ourselves so much *crouches to dodge jumping shark the last second*, but let's not forget we have tests to run!

*flips the lever again*

*energy ray comes from above and draws through a wall in the Tavern*

Oh, well, that wasn't so ba-- *BOOM!* o.O

*the wall is obliterated by continuous blasts along the line drawn by the ray*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*re-appears in a glitched way*
be careful! this place is going to be consumed by a glitch! *the place where the obliterated wall was starts to get glitched*
I've been in The Glitched Dimension... and I don't want to go there again, never touch something glitched! *Glitch Minions start coming out from the glitched wall*

Doom, Chryos, we have a problem... we should learn more about them

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

^ I feel like having a 'déjà vu'...

I'm reasonably certain that the presence of the TARDIS copy is what might be causing the glitches.

*walks to the device and tries to get it open, but it is locked*

Hmm... I'll take it with me then, if no-one sees any objections. Maybe I can learn something from this energy absorbing and essence-copying machine.

*opens space-time portal to lab and whistles to two Templars, ordering them to pick up the device and bring it to the testing facilities*

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

*Gets near device with a tool box* *Looks inside*

Hmmmmm... Interesting...

*Grabs a hammer and screwdriver and hits a device a few times.* *Machine starts working*

Well this was easy enough. Balkan, buddy you have...

*Device's engine explodes*

Sigh...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

No! What are you-

*sigh*

Is it among your habits to destroy devices that others wanted to analyze?

*dismisses Templars and closes portal, then walks sullenly to the bar*

*grumble* No etiquette at all... *grumble*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*device suddenly eats Balkan's arm off before converting it into material to fix Balkan's meddlings*

Okay. I did not expect that. A device which sucks out energy and also has the munchies.

*pours some ale for HahiHa*

As for the TARDIS copy, if it's causing the glitches, then why don't you just destroy it? It's not like it's an exact copy of the TARDIS itself. And I'm sure almost every machine can be destroyed.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

well I have an objection to you taking the device away Ha! Consider me against it!

*Stands in front of the device to block access* No one shall take it from here. If you want to perform an analysis then have your Templars bring you anything you need and do it here but this device is not leaving this room in anyone's hands!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It's not a good idea to take the device
HahiHa should analyze it while we kill the glitches! I guess if the glitches touch the device we all die!

*casts dark magic against a glitch enemy, but does 0 damage*

oh... anyone? ideas?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What glitches? I see no glitches. Sure you're not hallucinating?

And what are we going to do about the sharks and the butcher knife?

*smacks shark away from me with a plank of wood*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Maybe only I can see the glitches because I was attacked by those glitched zombies, but I'm feeling there's something very wrong here Chryos, something we don't expect to be wrong... I feel like I'm weaker now... maybe nothing here is right *tries to touch Chryos but my hand goes through Chryos* wait... I'm not in The Tavern, am I? *looks through a window*

oh no... since I was attacked by the zombies I'm not in The Tavern, maybe my body is still there... unconscious

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Guys... Balkan made the engine of the device explode. Somehow. Parts of the device are apparently still functioning in some way, but it is definitely broken. I'm not sure just how much value it still has to me in this condition. I mean I could salvage it, but....

*drinks the ale*

Actually, why does it still look like a TARDIS? OK, I think I know how to analyze this properly.

*walks up to the device, stands a while in front of it, then gives it a good kick*
*device flickers a few times, then the TARDIS shape vanishes and the old form appears again*

Hey armorplayergc, how about now? Still seeing glitches?... ap?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I am... in the Glitched Dimension! they created an exact copy of The Tavern to prepare for a siege in the future! I AM INSIDE A GIANT GLITCH! *the Glitch King appears*

Glitch King: you... you know too much! *casts glitched laser*

*wakes up* I'M BACK! I'm not seeing glitches anymore! I'm in The Tavern again! but how? only if... only if a glitch inside another glitch gives an unglitched object! and I was hit by a giant glitched laser when I was inside the Glitched Dimension! so I think I know how to defeat a Glitch if they attack us someday! you just have to glitch the Glitches!

*phew* now, what happened when I was in the Glitched Dimension?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

But it's already repairing the damage from Balkan's meddling with it.

*device suddenly explodes*

Okay. Nevermind. It just blew up. Guess the damage was that serious.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh great. that's another excellent device ruined. I am just glad I managed to create something before you meddled with it and destroyed it -_-

Anyway, back to the RNG tests.

*Flips Lever*

*The Tavern transforms into a battleground for angels and demons*

Showing 2611-2625 of 3488