ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662676
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Who are we beating up? Hm... Eachother, randomly.

I propose...

SILENCE EVERYONE!!!
*people freeze in the middle of fighting*

Say...
I propose a beat-eachother-up lethal-outcome one-rule-no-rules deathmatch!
It must be much better than just random fighting!
Who's in?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

lethal outcome? well, I'm in xD Since if lethal force is applied to me I just get banished back to the warp, no problem Who is up against me? ( @HahiHa , say 'me', we have a duel to finish )

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Well, I'm linked to a quantum Resurrection Pod in my lab, so....

ME!

*jumps at Doombreed, swinging his claymore around wildly*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

If I die in battle, I go to Valhalla, so...

*epic dual halberd battle stance*

*in a blink attempts to impale HahiHa with one of the polearms while he's still in the air*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Instanteneously teleports next to @mamibo and grabs him by the neck with one hand*

It's not yet your turn little man. You will have your fun later on. Right now it's mine and Ha's turn, so don't interfere

*Throws mamibo violently out of the way but is hit by Ha's attack and lands violently to the ground*

ouch! I forgot you were here too. Well anyway, let's get this over with.

* Gets back up and launches a fireball at Ha's direction*

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*Rises with face down*
*Throws halberds away*

Now it's personal. You look like you've never faced a Russian Barbarian Magician in combat (because they don't exist, but nevermind!).

*Draws the Blue Eyed Arab*
*Looks both oponents in the eyes*

{and then}

*dissapears completely and utterly*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*uses Claymore like a pole to jump over the fireball and attempts a dropkick on Doombreed*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Starfall!

*uses the Staff of Orion to summons multiple mini stars before raining them down on everyone*

Now for my next trick, DETONATE!

*some of the mini stars explode*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Crosses arms after the fireball to block HahiHa's dropkick*
*ends up being forced backwards by Chryos' exploding stars*

Dammit Chryos! I want no interventions during this duel. Luckily your explosion forced me away from the danger zone so I at least accidentally dodged Ha's counterattack. But stay out of this. Just focus on the rest of the mess.

Well, Ha. I see you got some moves. But are they enough to dodge this?

*starts focusing energy on fist, while keeping sword raised*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*swipes several stars out of the way with the Claymore, but has to retreat a few steps to evade an explosion*

I don't need to dodge attacks that have such a long charge time

*lowers into the stereotypical 'kneeling knight' position, creating a spherical force field around him*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Bad move!

*Suddenly leaps onto Ha and slams the force field with the powered up fist, full force*

Long charge time probably means you have to do anything BUT block it xD cause you know, the impact is usually tremendous as is the case now. I once stopped a great Unclean One by slamming him in the face with that

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*the charged attack disrupts and bursts the force field, releasing a shock wave through the tavern sending tables and patrons flying*

*is crushed into the ground by an equal shock wave compressing everything within the force field*

Ouch, my head... *wipes away some of the blood running out of the nose* I admit, those force fields are suboptimal. But if there's one thing I learned from Sonny and every turn-based fighting game ever, is that if the opponent is charging up, you want to buff up your defence. You, among all, should know that

Anyway, time to counter attack!

*Super Anime-style Paladin Light-Sword Holy Strike*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Raises Sword with both hands to block the counterattack*

No actually xD I am not sure how you played Sonny but literally EVERY time opponents buff/debuff/prepare or setup their most dangerous attacks you have to either dispel the buff/debuff or stun them If you can't, that's where overriding it comes in, by buffing yourself with the right things and hoping it's enough But that's only the last option xD

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Ooooh, yeah, stupid me. I got it confused with other games. Sonny is a bit special in this, though.

Anyway, now that I'm up close again, I can do this!

*grabs claymore by the blade and aims a mighty Mordschlag at Doombreed's head*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Pulls sword back, jamming the blade between Ha's sword's blade and guard, but staggers back from the sudden effort*

Nice blow you attempted. Definitely...intriguing

Showing 2956-2970 of 3488