ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662690
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I know English!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was lying about the incantation possibly being in English. It never is in English. Maybe try speaking gibberish. Surely some of the words would trigger the magic circle.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Can I try to speak German, so? I mean, I WILL speak it in a gibberish way because... I can't speak German at all

*tries to speak German*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Maybe the incantation is in an eldritch dialect long forgotten, not meant for human tongues? The tavern IS old, after all.
... Or maybe I'm just making things up. Who knows?

ap, as a spirit, shouldn't you be able to communicate with other spirits?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

No, Ap is a shadow. I don't think shadows come with the ability to speak to spirits. Even if he was a spirit, they can't really interact with the material world unless forced.

Actually, where did you get the blood pentagram from? It could give us an idea of what language the incantation is in.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I know some magical incantations. Let me try

*ahem*

Shengonia momige. Ara. Sdebi!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*blood pentagram bursts into flames before vanishing*

Will that worked wonders. This is why I don't trust demons with summoning. Everything either goes to hell or it just flat out destroys itself.

Now can someone draw up a new blood pentagram?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I can try to draw it again. I got it from the Realm of the Forsaken Nightmares, in the Dark Half of the Universe, where stars create darkness instead of light!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ugh. Nevermind that. I don't even know what language they speak there but it's definitely not an Earth language.

Anyway, Since you're the one who drew it, try using Portuguese as the incantation.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*re-draws the Blood Pentagram*

Well... I'll try to speak in Portuguese, sorry if it goes wrong... *starts speaking the ritual in Portuguese, for arround 5 minutes, until the Pentagram starts glowing red...*

err... did... did it work? are spirits red? is this right?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

but it's definitely not an Earth language.

Called it.

err... did... did it work? are spirits red? is this right?

I have no idea, but we'll know soon enough whether you summoned the spirit of the tavern or a greater demon from hell. And no, I don't mean you, Doom.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*a hazy shape appears*

{{-at's this; some kind of projector? ... Hello?}}

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Brilliant. You contacted someone but it wasn't the right person.

*hazy shape fades away into nothingness along with blood pentagram*

Try again. We're getting close though. Draw up a new blood pentagram and maybe try that weird language if you know it. Otherwise, speak Shadow if such a language exists.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*comes back from the cellar where he had vanished*

Hey, maybe try it with this? *hands over an old jar full with some kind of thick black paint*

I found it down there along with some other odd equipment. I figured maybe the tavern needs a specific paint for the summoning ceremony.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Why don't you both try that. First, with the black paint; Second, with drunk speech and third and finally, with both at once.

Meanwhile, I'll try and figure out if there are any other ways to call upon the spirit of the tavern because blood pentagrams are extremely inefficient to create.

Showing 3136-3150 of 3488