ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664630
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Can do.

*draws two pentagrams with the black paint, using ap's blood pentagram as template*

Anyone can try using the first one with whatever incantation they want. Meanwhile, if no one minds, I'll prepare myself for using Kat's idea on the second.

*walks to the bar and downs a first mug of ale*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmm, Shadows don't have their own language, Portuguese didn't work for the ritual, none of us can speak Latin, English also doesn't work for the ritual... Ha, can you try to do it in German while drunk? who knows?

Hey wait! does anyone know the languages The Tavern can speak?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

well, I know Latin, at least some magical phrases. Like this which may fit the occasion *ahem* *towards the first pentagram*

Acerrimus ex omnibus nostris sensibus est sensus videndi. Magna res est vocis et silenti temperamentum. Respice post te, mortalem te esse memento.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*puts down the fourth mug*

Yeah, sure. I could try German awright. Mebbe even French. I don't really know what t'put into the incantation though... mebbe something like Doom's collection of Latin proverbs?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Had anyone tried mixing languages? Since the Tavern has absorbed so many languages over time, maybe it might work.

*meanwhile the first pentagram glows white before temporarily blinding everyone*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*whiteout fades to reveal snow covering everything except for the pentagrams*

There's your snow. Now does anyone have better suggestions or want to try something out?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I- I, er, I will try out somshing...

*throws the twentieth mug away, slowly staggers towards the second pentagram and speaks a slurred and unintelligible improvised incantation made up of bits of different languages*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*circle glows red before the spirit of the tavern appears inside it*

It worked! Now what were we going to ask it again? The mess from figuring out the incantation has made me forget what the original objective was.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The spirit of the tavern is unfortunately bound to the inside of the pentagram so it won't be able to make snow angels with you. But it would if it could exit out of the pentagram.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Dear Spirit of the Tavern, can you tell us who killed you? We want to avenge your death!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*spirit points to both HahiHa and the portrait of Colonel Mustard*

Wait. How are the two involved in this? I see nothing that HahiHa can gain from this partnership.

*spirit points to Mrs White and Kat next*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

WHAT?! did everyone really kill The Tavern? I guess Chryos and me are the only ones who didn't

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

What. The Tavern is dead? Well... I need to be here more often. :|

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Just to get the mood back, how about some ale and juice to get the mood back up?

The murder mystery must have taken a toll on everyone.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

No! I didn't help killing the Tavern! D:
hey, I guess I should run then... *runs*

Showing 3151-3165 of 3488