ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664461
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Almost... almost... yes, it's about to cl- Oi! No! Oh no you don't!

*smacks a void beast on the head as it tries to crawl out of the waning portal*
*the beast falls back and the portal closes in a flash*

Whew. That's done. Now then...

*picks up and stores resonators, then equips a longbow and a quiver of black arrows*

Time to have some fun too. Have at thee, scaly foes! *shoots black arrows at the dragons*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

-Meanwhile in the Forest-

Oh snap, did I just put duds in that drago~ *explosion* Nevermind.
Hmmm... how many dragons did I kill with that village wide explosion
*checks and sees two dragons and two wyrms falling*
Nice!

*climbs canopy to scout*
Nice, everyone's okay and they don't have muc~*THUD*
Time for me to head back and get some more stuff

*runs toward tavern*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*a dragon is shocked to death by the lightning spears*

Perfect. Although I was hoping for more widespread damage. I think it's better if I went up there and fought them myself.

*takes out the Amulet of Srchmen'Rah and a really large longsword and places them together *

Srchmen'Rah, give me wings! Srchmen'Rah, enchant this blade with your divine power!

*golden falcon wings appear on my back whilst the longsword glows gold and hieroglyphics appear on the blade itself *

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*takes Icy-Shadow Blade*
I guess I can try to weaken their magical defense if I combine my powers of Darkness and Ice
*creates some floating sharp shards of Ice, and uses Dark Magic to give them magical armor piercing powers*
Time to launch! AAAAAH! *the shards are shot at the Dragons*
I hope this works

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*takes out the Amulet of Srchmen'Rah and a really large longsword and places them together *
Srchmen'Rah, give me wings! Srchmen'Rah, enchant this blade with your divine power!
*golden falcon wings appear on my back whilst the longsword glows gold and hieroglyphics appear on the blade itself *

Made me think of the Mummies Alive! cartoon. Then I watched its intro on Youtube. Then I watched several other old cartoon intros. Now I'm feeling nostalgic.

Don't worry, though. I know the perfect way to distract myself. Fly, black arrow!

*shoots a passing dragon in the eye with a black arrow and watches it tumble and crash behind the tavern*
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

May I ask what special properties these black arrows have? There has to be a reason why you're using those instead of normal ones.

*tosses longsword at the dragons and watches as it flies towards them*

Almost there... And done!

*flies in the direction of where I threw the longsword as the longsword itself pierces a dragon in the head*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I have heard that black arrows are good for firing at a dragon's weak spot. So far they seem to be doing alright. However, they are quite expensive, as are all equipment forged by dwarves. And it's possible that they have no inherent special property other than their quality. They're pretty stylish though.

*takes another dragon down with three quick shots*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oooh, dragonslaying...forgot how fun it is Purely exhilarating

*Stays midair through use of wings after stabbing the dragon that swooped down*

Now then. Time for an overdrive. I'll fly up. Try to make as many dragons as you can converge in a relatively small area under me. @HahiHa you know exactly what's coming up!

*Flies up and starts spinning rapidly*

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

*slowly opens eyes and feels the headache thumping*
Ahw man... *rubs temples* ...that stings... how long was I out and what was going on?

Oh right! The void... is closed! Nice!

Then there was the other problem at hand...
*slowly rises to stand tall*
Raaagghh... time to get cracking... dragon skulls that is.

*cracks neck sideways and grabs hammer*
Let's rock baby!

*swiftly runs outside at full speed, then leaps towards a charging dragon, hammer swinging fiercly*
HUZZZAAAAHHH!!!
*the hammer smashes through the dragon's skull with huge force and makes it crash into the ground, head first*

Oh look! A pile of scales with a tail sticking out of the earth... what a nice sight!
Now for the next one!

*charges towards the next dragon that seeks revenge for its fallen brethren*
HUUAAARRGGGHHH

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*grabs longsword and starts slashing the dragon with it to little effectiveness*

Man these scales are quite tough. Guess that's what happens when you use a high-quality longsword that's made for killing men and not dragons as a catalyst.

*stabs the dragon's back with the longsword*

Srchmen'Rah, I offer you this sword and amulet as sacrifice. Bring down your divine justice and strike down this dragon.

*wings, longsword and amulet dissolves into light before several massive swords of light strike down from the sky to kill and pin the dragon to the ground*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hey DayCee, finally up! Hmm... say, what's that reddish stain on your arm? Doesn't look like blood... huh?

*hears Doombreed say his name and turns around*

Heh, yeah, I think I do Alright, I'll do what I can!

*shoots regular arrows at dragons so as to make them swerve to the point below Doombreed*

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*Some Dragons attempt to seek revenge by swooping down and/or breathing fire towards Chryos DayCee and Ha but the ones without protection swerve to avoid the arrows*

It's time! RAARGH!

*Extends Arms, Legs and Wings*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHH!

*Swoops down like a blazing meteor, crashing into the ground along with any dragons in the way. The massive impact and the explosion is enough to kill all Dragons caught in the way and severely injure those that were in the affected area*

That went better than expected. Thanks!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*ducks behind cover to avoid the dragon fire and Doom's blast*

Show-off But I gotta admit, that was quite effective!
However, now that only the more armoured specimens remain, my bow is probably useless *stores it back in bag*
Let's see... aha!

*digs up a small protective mound and begins to build a cannon-like structure behind it*

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Reddish stain? Where?
*as he inspects his arm a dragon takes advantage and smacks him off his feet with one swift blow*
THUD!!
*he flies several feet through the air and lands close to HahiHa*

*crawls back up and dusts himself off*
You mean this here? Nah... that's raspberry juice! I always carry some for refreshment.
Must have spilled some when I slammed into the bar I guess...
*shrugs* Luckily I always carry an extra one with me.

*walks up to the contraption and sips from the juice flask while leaning against the massive build in progress*
So... whatcha putting together here?

(Battle sounds continue in the background with a loud meteor impact in between...)

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Wow Doombreed's a beast

Anyone got a weapon I can use? My daggers are taking me nowhere and I just used up all my explosives

Showing 3256-3270 of 3488