ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664617
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I have a massive collection of artifacts and weapons although you can't really use some of them since they require special conditions or have a specific trigger to activate it.

*takes out an ornate dark crystal trident and hands it to Nietz*

You could try use this. I can't seem to figure out how to activate it despite many hours of research. I will warn you that this weapon is probably connected to the void.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Raspberry juice? Silly me, I thought that might be a trace of Nietz's medicine that got spilled... sorry I got you distracted over this

Arrows are not enough anymore, not even black arrows, so I'm building this device: a large harpoon gun!. It'll be shooting harpoons made of hardened tungsten with diamond tips. If that doesn't pierce armoured dragon hide, I don't know what will. Such harpoons being extremely heavy, I need an appropriately large gun to shoot them. Half of it is already built!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*runs close to a Dragon that is coming close to the Harpoon Gun and is going to destroy it* NO! YOU SHALL NOT PASS! *attacks the Dragon with Icy-Shadow Blade, but nothing happens*
uh... oh no! *blocks an incoming attack with Shadow Shield*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You know, I still have the turret which I installed during the battle against waS. It's extremely customisable too since you can feed it items to change it's attacks.

*notices ap struggling against the dragon*

Since you're a shadow, can't you just consume the dragon since you have no defined shape? Or is that impossible and I'm thinking of different shadow creatures?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*throws a flash grenade to disorientate the attacking dragon*

Nah, I appreciate it but I prefer to work with my own technology if I can. At least then I know what could go wrong.

*begins to mount the cannon on the base and prepares the harpoon supply*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*receives ornate dark crystal trident*
Oooh.... let's see if I can use this effectively

*trident breaks apart*
Wait... what?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

That... wasn't supposed to happen...

*purple ghostly tentacles appear around Nietz and the dragon corpses*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Alright, my auto-reloading dragon harpoon cannon is ready to go!

*hops on the control seat attached to the right of the cannon and aims at the dragon that is attacking ap*

BAM!

*the detonation shakes the entire structure and the ground around it, raising a cloud of dirt*
*a harpoon is propelled at incredible speed, missing the dragon but tearing through its wings as it flies by, knocking down a whole corner of the tavern in the background*

*cough* *cough* Whoops I'm so sorry! This could have *cough* been bad... gotta work on my aim.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Oh great *takes out daggers and covers mouth and nose with a peice of cloth*
How do we have this kind of bad luck?! *starts slicing off purple ghostly tentacles*
*dodges falling debris*
Let me take care of these void-like creatures. Hopefully, nothing else could possibly go wrong

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*hefts big meaty dragon femur to the cannon and ties it to the loaded harpoon shaft*
*void beasts watch intently*

Not to worry; I've done this before.

*puts on goggles and repositions cannon*

Now, fire into that cluster to the south.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well, if you say you've done this before... I hope you know what you're doing.

Attention!

*puts on a pilot helmet with respirator*

*muffled shout* FIRE! *fires the harpoon cannon again*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*many roars are heard in the distance as the dragon corpses are revived as void dragons*

Whilst you were all busy, the void had just finished it's business in corrupting and reviving the dragons. Now we have more things to deal with.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Void Creatures are always under the command of a very powerful leader when attacking...
Maybe the leader is a Void Dragon? dunno
if I were you, I would rather not die now, if they are corrupting and reviving Dragons, they can do that with us too if we die!

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! D:

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*bone smashes against the face of incoming dragon, covering it in fragments and void residue*

Well, technically I've only tried this with werechihuahuas, but I think the underlying principle is the same.

*void creatures swarm around dragon and wrest it to the ground*
*one-legged void dragon stomps up and begins screeching and punching the live dragon*

Yeah, that's exactly how it went with the chihuahuas, too.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I'm alive again! Did somebody say 'swarm'?

Showing 3271-3285 of 3488