ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 664958
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Basically, we have void dragons that's attacking the tavern. We could use you help defending this place. Or if you think your abilities are useless against fighting these creatures, maybe help support the defenders of the tavern. And if you absolutely cannot do anything whatsoever and can only flail around doing nothing, you're probably better off grabbing a drink from the bar.

*titan grabs rope and starts wrangling the void dragons*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Ummm.... progress on the trident? I hope the Void energy gets sucked back in it. I need them loots for probably dragon scale dual swords and probably more light armor (What? I pick speed and agility over brute strength nearly everytme)

HaHiHa! Snap out of it! I need you to check why that dragon has a different set of eyes not fall in love with it!

Anyway, since every dragon's been tied up tightly together by a strong thread. We can either just wait until all the void energy's gone then kill the helpless dragons or just kill them with the titan.

Anyone got some cards right now?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Hey! I found this set of cards near a dragon, they are probably cursed but who cares, right?

So, what do we bet?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*mumbles* cannot... move... ensnared...

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

*launches a bucket of iced water to @HahiHa *
OI! I'm new here and you don't even greet me?! Stop staring at that thing! Instead, gaze upon my Majesty!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

*head pops up from pile of debris*

Did we win?

*second head pops up*

Dibs on the fish!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Oh. A bear. Abayo!
*launches a higly toxic liquid at FishPreferred but misses and hits a random dragon*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Bet? I wasn't thinking of playing cards...

Let's have a card throwing contest. Whoever throws his card the flashiest wins

And please refrain from dousing people with any liquids found in the tavern, it's either Chryo's stuff or it's something completely different from what you thought it would be, we have a bad labeling system

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Also *takes out Runic Dragon Tooth dagger*
Let me help you with that HaHiHa *cuts off snare*
I hope the iced water was useless liqui~ As expected... *looks at glowing HaHiHa*

(Sorry for le double post, was too busy to notice other stuff and tried editing it to the first post but error happened)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What are you cutting off from Hahiha? There is nothing ensnaring him. Except for maybe that dragon head that you gave to him.

By the way, that titan has a mind of it's own and apart from some basic orders, it will usually do it's own stuff that's within it's order.

*titan decides to spike the lassoed dragons into the ground*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Runic Dragon Tooth Daggers are now good at cutting off magical snares Chryo

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Bwaa! *is broken away from the dragon's snare by the iced water and the rune dagger interrupting eye contact*

Wha- what happened? Oh, right...

*turns the dragon head around with the eyes to the ground*

Yeah, Nietz, that dragon was special indeed. It is one of those with the ensnaring gaze. Oh, the things it made me see *shudders* Some things were useful, though. Just let me recover for a minute... and stow away the head safely into my lab.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*turns to Chryo with a prideful smirk*
See?

Ummmm.... HaHiHa, you're still glowing man... M.Fish didn't throw you iced water, he threw iced something
Anyway, let us know if you're finally okay? The Dragons are already dead and the Void energy has gotten so weak that it can't even reanimate one Dragon *points at purple worm-like thing flailing around Dragon entrails*

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

*comes back* I'm glowing, huh? I didn't notice, my eyes are still slightly hazy. Am I glowing in a different way than the trident, at least?

*shows the finished crystal trident, now glowing distinctly with all the void energy it has reabsorbed, and gives it back to Chryos*

Oh, I know, I could just ask him... @Majestic_Fish First of all, welcome to the tavern!
*gives him a mug of ale that has "Welcome!" written on it*
Now, could you tell me what exactly was that liquid you threw at me? I kinda need to know if it's dangerous or not...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Thanks for fixing that trident. Now the void creatures can be easily dealt with along with the dragons. I think I can recall the titan now.

*claps hands twice before titan shrinks and transforms back into a staff*

As for what got thrown on you, it's just water that's been extracted from an ice cave. It does have the property of being perpetually cold and gives off a slight light blue glow. So nothing dangerous.

Showing 3316-3330 of 3488