ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662684
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I got these velociraptors as adults due to a delivery screw-up so I have no clue how to handle the babies. So yeah, don't go looking at me for advice.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Who's the oldest here? He/She/It may know something.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Age is irrelevant here but if you really want to know, try HahiHa. He looks like he knows a lot of stuff.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Read some documents found in the bookshelf in the corner of the tavern. I guess I'll let him do the trouble of getting out of his egg. They need to bust out their eggs to become strong and healthy. I'll go hunt some small game. Get an ice box ready for the squirrels and stuff and no one touch that egg or I'll personally see to it that your dragon egg hatches too early... *grabs Dragon Tooth Dagger*
Man, maternal instincts sure are scary.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I have no experience with dragon eggs either. I put my own egg in my lab and recreated the heat and light conditions the eggs were subject to when I found them - that is, when they were all buried together just beneath the ground. I'll let you know how it is doing.

Now we just have to wait... are you serving anything fancy today, Chryos?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Uh, I'm afraid... I think I'll also need some help here! what if our Dragons die before hatching?! D:
I'll never forgive myself if I can't discover what is/are the element(s) of my possibly white and yellow-goldish Dragon

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Don't worry, dragons are sturdy, magical creatures. I'm sure they'll survive no matter what.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Got some rabbits, pheasants, squirrels and crows! Now to get all their furs and feathers out, chop em, then chill them in the ice box. I invite anyone to get some for their dragon's (and even for their) hunger needs. I've got enough for probably the whole tavern and more!
anyway, I hope mamibo's Dragon egg~ I mean puzzle box at least give us plot advancement (lol)

*looks at Blaze*
Aw... look at him taking a rest in his egg. *reads book*
So they take about 3-5 days to get out?! Wow those shells are hard!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Plot? We had a plot? I thought everything just occurred on a whim.

*takes out a large green and yellow cake from the kitchen and places it on a table*

Anyway, I had my sla- I mean chef make this cake from ingredients found in a dimension where evergreen forests grow in sand. Or at least that's what the merchant told me.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Anyone wanna di~ I mean, try the cake out? No?
MFish? HaHiHa? apgc? mamibo? No one?
Welp... I'm just gonna eat this ummm... *grabs rum* drink this!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I asked for something fancy, and here it is. So I'm naturally going to try it.
*cuts out a piece of the cake and stuffs it in his mouth*
MmmMmm. Tashtesh nishe. A bit shandy, wif a tashte of pine honey.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

*brings out a few pies next*

These are gorlonberries pies, harvested from a kingdom where there is perpetual snow. So they are pretty cold but they will instantly melt in your mouth. Again, that's what the merchant claimed when I bought the berries.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*eats cake*
Hmmm... It tastes good and safe. Wow
But wait, if those berries are cold how'd you cook them?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Save some of those pies for me.
*urp* ... Too much egg salad.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Bwuah! Brainfreeze! Must have gotten a bad berry...

Showing 3346-3360 of 3488