ForumsThe TavernSo this is the tavern...

3488 662979
joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

Can I order beer here?

• 3,488 Replies
Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

I don't want any fights....just think that if people don't want it to be dead as a doorknob, then people should be more welcoming (other than just when you first post), and not scold people, in a way that is humiliating, i.e., in front of others.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alright, first of all, I have no idea what you're talking about because you're providing zero context. Second of all, we're generally quite welcoming to new users unless you're a troll who loves breaking AG rules or are openly hostile in which case you're clearly not welcome here. Differing opinions are welcome here and we're generally quite friendly here (although there might be a few bad apples).

Oh and another thing, this is actually a sort of silly RP thread and we generally don't talk about AG drama here.

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

Its a non-issue...I said my peace the first post. You responded, and I will not again.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Batwing door opened with a resonant scrape and a new character arrived in the tavern. It was hard to tell if his travelling coat is brown or it is the colour of mud covering it. After half a minute, when his eyes got used to the gloom prevailing in the tavern, he got along to the counter. With hoarse voice he said:

- Barkeeper pint of ale, please. And also... what is that smell from the kitchen? Do you happen to serve a dragon steak today?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Huh, didn't think anyone would come here. Anyway, to answer your questions, yes and yes.

*places ale along with dragon steak on table*

There you go. Dig in.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*brushes dust and cobwebs off his shoulders*

Been some time something happened here. New to this tavern, ay? You look like you've been around a lot.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Most excited to see the tavern is still somewhat alive and well. At least the cobwebs aren't too heavy yet.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone, I'm Officer Y.C. Bobby. I'm afraid that your steak there sir was harvested illegally from a dragon in a National Wildlife Refuge. I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut down this business until this crime has been investigated and the perpetrator has been prosecuted.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Ugh! it's been a long time!
is anyone alive?
how are our Dragons doing?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I think they were bored and went playing outside.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Really? *looks through the window*
wow! they seem to be so happy! YAY!

Ugh... they grow so fast, don't they?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Mmmmrph....DRINK. A drink... please?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Hang on, there's lots of stuff here.

*goes behind the bar, starts rummaging around*
*mumbles*... where are the bloody labels?!...
*comes back up and puts a glass filled with a foamy amber liquid in front of apldeap*

Here, this looks good. Hope you like it.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am EXTREMELY surprised that this thread faded away!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Still no person comes over here and demands a drink which is being offered for free of cost?

Showing 3451-3465 of 3488