ForumsProgramming ForumProgramming in C

0 4619
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hi there! So, this is a place for those who like to program in C language (or C++) in their free time. As I am only now starting in C, I've been looking for some logical exercises to acquaint myself with it. If you have thought or seen anything that you think would be interesting to see as a program, feel free to post it here! I will also do the same, so if you want to make a program but don't know what to make it do, you can come here and see if you can find anything interesting.

I use DevC++ version 5.7.1 and Matlab 2008 for the purpose of program-making.

To give you an example, I am halfway through making a program that lets 2 users play "Battleships". It assigns each user to a 10x10 table and asks for the ships' coordinates. Then it positions the ships automatically and gives each player 3 opportunities to fire each turn, by typing in the coordinates.

Unfortunaltey, the program is not in C language and I have absolutely no idea how to make it. Also it is not in English so I cannot post it here.

Tl;dr This is place to discuss and post any C or C++ program you've made, or any logical exercise you've come across. I'll be checking this frequently but be warned that I am still a newbie in terms of C programming.

Most of all, have fun!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0