ForumsThe TavernWhat do You Think about ArmorGames?

16 10504
trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

What is The Best Thing here?

• 16 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'd say it's you guys - our wonderful gamers. We have a great community, especially for a gaming website. And, of course, without you guys we wouldn't be here!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I enjoy being here most of the time, but sometimes there are...altercations that make me kind of want to unzip someone's torso with a sharp object. Fortunately, there haven't been that many recently.
And then there was that one guy...R2 knows who I'm talking about.
Anyway, I've had fun, though I'd probably have better grades if I spent less time here.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Really? Well @thanks Moegreche !. But really Armorgames has many great things.

Many good flash games, a great team of admins , active and friendly users and the best moderating team I've ever seen in a site. Congratulations to all of you!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

As moe said, the best thing about AG is me. My humor is unmatched, my wit is our of this world, I have a smile that makes even the most cruel of souls swoon, my boyish charm that makes every heart skip a beat...to put it simply: I'm totes perf

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I guess the Forums. Not you guys though, you're all terrible people.

And then there was that one guy...R2 knows who I'm talking about.

Ah, yes. My first ban. What a boring day that was.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I have a smile that makes even the most cruel of souls swoon

You mean you could even woo Storm? *what*

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

the games and forums mostly, the people here are ok. havent befriended anyone in a long time on here

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Forces @Drink to befriend me*

There, now you have.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'd like to believe it's the relationship between the Admins and Mods with the users. I don't think many places for gaming have achieved this. Other than this, I truly love our forums and community!

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i actually really like the people here, though theres usually not a lot of forum topics to speak on. i agree with @SirLegendary about the admins and how they act like regular guys rather than most admins on sites would be.
Most website admins are actually antisocial and high and mighty, but the ones on armor games are actually real cool and nice people who will help you with any problem

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

There's a forum which promotes intellectual discussion.
There's a google search box for forum posts.
There are contests all over the place.
There are no automated systems telling me what they 'think' I 'should like'.
There are no automated systems telling me that they 'think' I need more 'friends'.
There are staff members who actually respond to problem reports.
There are staff members who actually heed and implement user suggestions/requests.
There are (to my knowledge) no hidden, retroactive, or supplementary fees for membership or its associated services.
There is Crush the Castle 2.

Need I say more?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Need I say more?

So you think it sucks and needs a major renovation and pales in comparison to most other forums? Yeah me too.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@FishPreferred Yeah, but there is also Give Up 2.

I haven't played that game, so I don't know if this is a pro or a con.
FunnyaxeRealm
FunnyaxeRealm
10 posts
Nomad

It is an amazing website in many aspects but my number one reason is the amount of games and the feedback developers get. I think this really helps them improve their game and make greater games.

Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

Armor Games website which I do not understand without an interpreter! For I do not know much English)

Showing 1-15 of 16