ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88386
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
gordono
gordono
5 posts
Nomad

BP friends outside of AG. I can't get anyone in AG to friend up

SteelReign
SteelReign
3 posts
Nomad

can some1 please send kixeye notice thier game still screwed up on armor.- 503 Service Unavailable. No server is available to handle this request.

- 502 Bad Gateway error

- 500 Internal Server Error. nginx/1.2.4

- 504 Gateway Time-out. nginx/1.2.4

and when i'm able to play... "ERROR.BASE.SaveB.handleLoadError.keep getting these over and over its pissing me off

1nterceptor
1nterceptor
5 posts
Blacksmith

One thing that in my opinion needs to be changed immediately is the fact that player support is only available to people who
-are playing through fb, kix, or other non-Armorgames sites
-have paid 50$ (which is quite a lot of money) or more for premium currency. Also, there is no support e-mail, making kix support the worst, most useless player support I've ever seen. (I do not see any reason to pay 50$ just to use player support)

monovae1324
monovae1324
1 posts
Farmer

hey, you know that brand spanking new nav system you just released? well, there's a nice bug I found that goes with it. In order to achieve the bug, you must have a fleet in battle, and it helps if they don't have high hp. press up to select all your ships, and send them towards the enemy. set waypoints for the whole fleet and then don't stop. you want one of your ships destroyed. if you did it correctly, a ship should sink and the waypoints from that ship will still be there. you can press all the buttons you want(except down, I didn't try that one), and it won't go away until you leave the battle. there's a nice, big long line from the current waypoint to a strange point in the upper-left corner. this line will change directions slightly depending how you pan your screen around the waypoints. it will do this for any ship in the fleet, and is not restricted to one set of ghost waypoints. not a major bug, but it was clearly apparant to me.

jucatron123
jucatron123
5 posts
Bard

i love this game but i would like to be capable to repair multiple fleets at the same time

tuack
tuack
1 posts
Nomad

how does fix the constant flash player crashes

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

Sept 25, 10:47am. My base gets attacked and the attacking fleet is driven away before it can get to 50% damage. At least that's what the replay showed. In terms of repairs, I got 96% damage. That wasn't what happened in the replay and I've only been attacked the one time in days. What on Earth is going on?

cupbord
cupbord
1 posts
Nomad

i would like it if there multiple shipyards could be made to build ships faster because it is taking days to update my fleet

ttq1616
ttq1616
1 posts
Peasant

This actually an idea for new hull and weaponry. I think that to Kixeye should make a drone module that could moderately combat the Scourge by releasing submarine drones with small, heavy damaging (since most drones have pretty high damage for the weapons they use already) torpedo payload and be able to have sonar and/or thermal imaging. And also that thee drones can only be used on a special hull, one that goes extremely slow, like Rampart slow, above water, then submerges and drastically increase speed to like 18 or 20. So it will be somewhat like the submarine version of the Goliath or Rampart, only with torpedo bonuses instead of ballistic bonuses.

Armorgames Username: ttq1616
Battle Pirates Name: Sarcosuchus16

pinkham89
pinkham89
1 posts
Shepherd

ive had a lot of error 3001 fail to save base crashes today

BadLag
BadLag
1 posts
Peasant

I've been unable to log in for several days now. Every time I try, the game just loads over and over without getting to any page, and the encryption key in the address bar gets longer with each reload.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7 laptop.

dylan_e_lake
dylan_e_lake
4 posts
Farmer

okay where do I report for having a bug? cus i was upgrading a battlecruiser to lv 10 then bang! frozen so I hit reste then I lost 3600 uraium but my res came back but NO uraium!!!!! what the hell its sooo hard to get that stuff now its all gone????? I don't want more I just want back what was lost.

KingTornado
KingTornado
2 posts
Jester

I think Battle Pirates should have something like daily rewards for all players. To prevent people from &quoteeking" a base, it should be that you can only attack someone every 12 or 24 hours. It would also be cool to have armor or walls that have a chance of reflecting damage. A turret or weapon that counters both missiles AND mortars would make it more fun. To make it easier to defend a base, I suggest add water mines(with health) that blow up when an enemy ship gets too close. Finally, to prevent attacking already trashed bases, those bases with 0% should be labeled along with players that have been inactive for more than a few months.

KingTornado
KingTornado
2 posts
Jester

I've found some bugs. After I changed my name, my old name still appears in rankings and when I am spectating someone. Please fix it.

Vtory
Vtory
1 posts
Shepherd

Is it really difficult to place somewhere on the screen a world time horologe. I'm so far and away from PST I'm not sure if we are in the same Universe.

Showing 76-90 of 210