ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88627
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
MarcximusM
MarcximusM
2 posts
Nomad

make bases really hard to destroy, this will challenge atackers, i mean hell when u attack it states attack at ur own risk. but bases get smashed very easy, especialy when ur out teched from other players regardless of an alliance or not. as for medals what a joke, c- mon we pirates where's the gold an rum. find we pay them lol, but make bases bad ***, u know like a mighty fortress. oh an campaigns r retarded, just old crap, that is an has been very much useless. how the hell is a level 32 b able to win a campaign opened for tat level player. coin or no coin, just plain stupid. i've seen folks dropping game like flies on ****. way too many dead bases, main reason way too hard an higher players with better tech, mostly from help or allaince, end up dominating. now most allainces r half dead, only a few players contining while others have died. too many targets for certain type of hulls, rather than let us play our style an our style builds. leveling up really sucks for low levels an mid levels as well, its like things calm down more once u reached like 80 lol. dont get me started on raids, prizes r whack an they hard, of course we back to certain hulls, even if u have that type, if u dont got close to the best, the same type becomes obeslete. pretty much sums up how this game has gone down. make bases strongest of all, base hitters need to learn how to strategy lol

erentrtwink
erentrtwink
2 posts
Blacksmith

I NEED HELP
HINTS TELLS ME RESEARCH SOMETHING THAT I ALREADY DID . AS LIKE RESEARCH SKIRMISH BUT I ALREADY DID THAT AND COULDNT FIX IT

erentrtwink
erentrtwink
2 posts
Blacksmith

pleease help my quest tell me that research skirmish but i already did that it can't continue i coldunt fix it

Ghost_of_PT_73
Ghost_of_PT_73
2 posts
Nomad

24 HOURS AGO MY IRONCLAD BUILD WAS 5 DAYS 3 HRS NOW IT IS 6 DAYS 10 HOURS,KIXEYES CLOCKS ADDS TIME AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.ALL I CAN DO IS TAKE IT I HAVE ZERO SUPPORT,TIME TO RETIRE BEFORE I WASTE ANY MORE TIME.

dylan_e_lake
dylan_e_lake
4 posts
Farmer

how do I fix problem the snowfall campaign isn't working and I'm trying to unlock the snowfall badge

dylan_e_lake
dylan_e_lake
4 posts
Farmer

how do I fix problem the snowfall campaign isn't working and I'm trying to unlock the snowfall badge, so fix it would you kindly. I got 1 ship the pirates but say I got all 5, but I didn't I got 1 come on litte help to fix this?

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

does anyone know how to import BP from armorgames to kixeye? i can't seem to find how to do it, it wants me to start a new game. Thanks in advance for any help

Legacy_7
Legacy_7
3 posts
Shepherd

Great game, and awesome graphics and UI, but it could do with some of the below:
queue for shipbuilding in shipyard.
second shipyard.
queue for rocket building
separate refit building.
increase in predator sub submerged time or a module that does this for all subs.
small amount of gold as a reward for campaign mission full prize pack completion.

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

as many people have said it would be nice if the game was the same no matter where u play, armorgames losses so much that people play on facebook and kixeye , it would have been nice when u started playing on armorgames that it told you that you miss out on alot of things if you don't play it on kixeye or facebook, one would think that the game would be the same no matter what site you play it on, if they can't make it fair and even for all players then why let other sites have the game for you to play? the have no problem letting you spend REAL money on the game but have a problem letting you have the same gameplay, i'm so lost at this point......

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

Well, I've been playing for free here on armor games more or less since BP started, and now I've reached lvl 80 and have nothing to do as none of my fleets can touch any of the events. I can't do the daily event now that there's a big ship there that kills my best fleet within a few seconds, the new weekly events with the research stations I can't touch either without the same fleet also being defeated very quickly, even on the lvl 60 or so targets. I'm not sure what to do, the old outposts were very handy for me to score on the weekly events with, but no longer. I'll have to go elsewhere, which is a shame as the game looks great.

medoayman103
medoayman103
2 posts
Nomad

upgrading anything takes too much time and iam not a milionare to pay much money on gold coins

MrLizard007
MrLizard007
7 posts
Nomad

My R&D says i have to destroy a lvl 88 research garrison, but u guessed it there are none anymore, so how do i get my R&D done now(lvl 18 R&D )

medoayman103
medoayman103
2 posts
Nomad

where are ships offers on armorgames ?

Angler86
Angler86
1 posts
Nomad

Can the game not handle anymore new players? i just started a new base an when you get to the part where it takes you to map to hit a salv it freezes. What kinda game is that? Who wants to start a game that freezes after following a few of the steps. Nice going Kixeye...

pencil173
pencil173
1 posts
Peasant

I love the game but maybe you could make a tournament which would allow all players to access if they have some kind of ticket which you can find by fulfilling some missions and then players get an equal opportunity to show how good they are at battle without being disabled by the ships which we really have. The tournament could provide ships which you can use for the tournament and they can only maybe replace a ship per round or something like that. Or else it is hard to see who is the best person at battle.Also, a more easily accessible way of getting gold and resources like maybe resource mines spawning randomly.

Showing 151-165 of 210