ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88583
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
MrSlim_1966
MrSlim_1966
1 posts
Nomad

D-53Z I think it is....the assault missile "Z" version.
It takes WAY too long to build and is too expensive for what it is. Many of the build times and costs are in desperate need of readjusting.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Servor is bugging +++
Armor games needs to fix that !!

Regis75
Regis75
1 posts
Shepherd

Can you tell me how to prevent your game from crashing Shockwave all the time. I play many other Armor games without this problem. Soon as I turn on Pirate Battles, I can almost guarantee that with 3 minutes, I will have a Shockwave crash. I like the game and would play it more but a few things I would like to see:
1) allow fleet battles to plot their moves first and then launch. Right now it is built the fleet so they are all the same because it is impossible to manage fleets in battle in any other way
2) Allow sub-grouping within fleets and have a switch that makes the sub group move at the speed of the SLOWEST ship in the sub group
3) allow larger fleets than 5 ships...really??

JamesDragonrider
JamesDragonrider
1 posts
Blacksmith

SOS BUG
Ship dock speedup causes an SOS crash because it fails to complete when I click speedup.

Apparently there was some sort of change in the past 3 hours, and this frequently used function no longer works. This has given me a taste of what it will be like when I can no longer speed repair my fleets, and it isn't pretty: waiting 15-20 minutes after every battle for each fleet to repair.

Note: having more fleets does not fix this problem since you can only repair 1 at a time. I can only attack with 1 while the other is repairing, but attacking more frequently than that just means going longer between attacks later as I repair multiple fleets for the next wave. I'm not interested in playing a game for an hour+ to be able to attack briefly at the end of the hour.

Also, the last ship I build (still building actually) is well over 12 hours to build. I just got a blueprint for another ship, which is larger, and likely takes even longer to build.

The point of games is for people to play them, not to wait days or weeks for something to happen. Until these time issues are fixed, people will get tired of waiting to play, and move on to other games.

ChoryKolo
ChoryKolo
1 posts
Peasant

Due to some heavy BUG in game one of my skirmishers multiplies in few copies. Before I've noticed that I did add them to my second fleet and launched. Now copies of this skirmisher are gone and flag ship slot is unoccupied. This is probalby the reason that I cannot recall this fleet to base.
So I have one fleet which i cannot use anymore. Could You fix it or maybe reset my account so I can start from beginning??

snahrules
snahrules
1 posts
Shepherd

MY problems are with the foundry drops. some seem to balanced while others like the Rhino tier 4 assault is way out of proportion. I have 97/28 tier 4 fragments but only 3/4 Rhino fragments. please add more rhino/hull fragments.

raymond747
raymond747
2 posts
Peasant

Been playing from armor-games for a while. Lately it takes over 4 minutes to load the game and can take a minute plus to change screens. I like the game and just jump in and out of it when I feel like it. If I have to wait then I just find another game to play. There must be something wrong with your server or your script. There's no fun in just waiting.

blitzfinger
blitzfinger
1 posts
Nomad

My suggestions..
1. Put a reset timer on the RETREAT button during base hits. Stop users from bringing subs into a base, killing fleets and exiting when they surface.
2. I don't see much point in the oil slicks if the fleet can come to a complete stop in them.
3. Give our base defense fleets some movement triggers, or other kind of programming (like the reavers,campaigns,etc..), so they're not always sitting ducks or lured out and sunk. It would make hits more interesting.
4. Let us make sub-groups of fleets (hotkey G), so we can command sections of the fleet with one keystroke (1,2,3..). Example, 1=Flagship, 2=hulls 2-5

In short, bring more testing of skill into the game.

Thanks for listening.

raymond747
raymond747
2 posts
Peasant

The loading time got so bad, especially on the weekends when the special events were running, I had to stop playing the game. The loading will freeze my browser and I would have to use the task manager to shut it down in order to get my computer going again. I switched to a first person shooter game and my computer can handle that with no problem. Loading this game is like loading malware, I know its a sponsored game, but come on armor games ... . I broke level 50 before the trouble started getting super bad.

merozak97
merozak97
2 posts
Nomad

i have done everything i needed to do in a quest before it started and it hasn't registered in that quest
btw the quest is "Skirmisher Dominance"

Imprimerie
Imprimerie
3 posts
Nomad

I just repaired a bunch of ships and now they've somehow unrepaired

MarcximusM
MarcximusM
2 posts
Nomad

kixeye, should help us get res better an faster. heck a friend of mine has everything i have, yethe has full res due to friends gifting. cn not recieve gifts an that truly sucks.im now higher level than him an an we still have the same everything n hulls an base.even n ranks. targets got harder an i try foundry an uranuim, just too hard. kix, please help make game cool for us armorgamers. thanx u guys keep rocking

sstech
sstech
2 posts
Nomad

have more options for players who don't have gold to pay for upgrades,
or campaigns that don't have overpowered enemy fleets or bases.
SS

sstech
sstech
2 posts
Nomad

Hi
one thing that is annoying is the limitations you are faced with when you are trying to get new hulls, every time I go out I am faced with overpowered enemy draconian fleets as well as the reavers, and I'm level forty and I still can't do much in any way that is fun.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Nomad

How about getting Armor games to fix the page so we can control our bases.. we can't even scroll through battle log's... Banners on sides to advertise a game WE ARE PLAYING ALREADY take away from seeing whole base.. and sometimes we lose the spot to type in for Comms because of it.. I have to relay what i say through Alt's..

Showing 136-150 of 210