ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

180 12705
Ferret
Ferret
9,285 posts
Constable

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 180 Replies
Lazy66
Lazy66
1 posts
Peasant

This game is ****ed up....like they are new at this. Objectives don't complete even when requirements are met, it lags, the research function is useless for ships, weapons...everything. The better items can all be obtained in the missions. It's put together in a very haphazard way. I rate it one star....because it has potential.

RaymondEH
RaymondEH
2 posts
Peasant

this game has turned into a joke,,, its no longer fun or exiting. Im a lvl 85, been playing for years. Now all you need it a credit card regardless of what lvl you are or how long you been playing and you can buy a hull an destroy anyones base with little or no damage.I cant get anywhere even close to getting the best prizes in the game but yet with a credit card you can buy them without earning them. Players who dont use a credit card dont stand a chance or get any kind of tech support.

Pierot23
Pierot23
55 posts
Farmer

I agree with you Lazy66 I don't play this game and I didn't play it for a YEAR.
Why? - I can't orientate in all that stuff that is in this game and you're right with Quests...they're glitchy. :P
That's all citizens and King Ferret.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Agree with you Lasy66 and RaymondEH.
But who, in Kixeye team, is gonna read this feedback ?
Things shouldn't change a lot..
But this game has a real potential who should be exploited in better way than now.
Well, feedback to follow

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Blacksmith

The Foundry skirmish Barracuda Fragments has problem, fix it, I already recieved many fragments of its, but the cap its remain the same how much you require to retrofit it

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, btw, i agree with Lasy66 and RaymondEH lol

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Blacksmith

The ship fragments is cap base on the numbers of required for upgrade. its not exceed anymore if you get another wtf ?!?!

chiragparmar
chiragparmar
1 posts
Peasant

You need patience to play this game. We can advance your position in one of 500 Sectors on the World Map.I like playing skill games like Rummy and Poker.

deeweb70
deeweb70
1 posts
Farmer

is there a way to transfer an account from armorgames.com to kixeye direct without losing progress?

tskarstein
tskarstein
2 posts
Peasant

This was a great game once, still are fun at times but everything is so coin based that repairs, building, refit etc all takes to long. Price of coins are ridicoulous game seems to be intended for millionares right now. I dont have a problem seing that kix need money to run game and company. My problem is that to coin a fleet between raids are way to expencive. repairs are way to expencive.If the cost to buy coins where put to 10-20% of what it is today, most people would be able to afford a fleet or at least some ships of the new tec, and could afford to coin repair to have some fun.

MrSlim_1966
MrSlim_1966
1 posts
Peasant

D-53Z I think it is....the assault missile "Z" version.
It takes WAY too long to build and is too expensive for what it is. Many of the build times and costs are in desperate need of readjusting.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Servor is bugging +++
Armor games needs to fix that !!

Regis75
Regis75
1 posts
Shepherd

Can you tell me how to prevent your game from crashing Shockwave all the time. I play many other Armor games without this problem. Soon as I turn on Pirate Battles, I can almost guarantee that with 3 minutes, I will have a Shockwave crash. I like the game and would play it more but a few things I would like to see:
1) allow fleet battles to plot their moves first and then launch. Right now it is built the fleet so they are all the same because it is impossible to manage fleets in battle in any other way
2) Allow sub-grouping within fleets and have a switch that makes the sub group move at the speed of the SLOWEST ship in the sub group
3) allow larger fleets than 5 ships...really??

JamesDragonrider
JamesDragonrider
1 posts
Jester

SOS BUG
Ship dock speedup causes an SOS crash because it fails to complete when I click speedup.

Apparently there was some sort of change in the past 3 hours, and this frequently used function no longer works. This has given me a taste of what it will be like when I can no longer speed repair my fleets, and it isn't pretty: waiting 15-20 minutes after every battle for each fleet to repair.

Note: having more fleets does not fix this problem since you can only repair 1 at a time. I can only attack with 1 while the other is repairing, but attacking more frequently than that just means going longer between attacks later as I repair multiple fleets for the next wave. I'm not interested in playing a game for an hour+ to be able to attack briefly at the end of the hour.

Also, the last ship I build (still building actually) is well over 12 hours to build. I just got a blueprint for another ship, which is larger, and likely takes even longer to build.

The point of games is for people to play them, not to wait days or weeks for something to happen. Until these time issues are fixed, people will get tired of waiting to play, and move on to other games.

ChoryKolo
ChoryKolo
1 posts
Shepherd

Due to some heavy BUG in game one of my skirmishers multiplies in few copies. Before I've noticed that I did add them to my second fleet and launched. Now copies of this skirmisher are gone and flag ship slot is unoccupied. This is probalby the reason that I cannot recall this fleet to base.
So I have one fleet which i cannot use anymore. Could You fix it or maybe reset my account so I can start from beginning??

Showing 136-150 of 180