ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88597
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
Donald666Duck
Donald666Duck
1 posts
Peasant

Able to find all alliances and get medals for winning in a base defence attack

RaymondEH
RaymondEH
2 posts
Nomad

Would like to be able to jump to FB and Kixeye and Kongregate Battlepirates players sectors. It is very difficult moving around when you can only jump to Armor games players.

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Farmer

Loading and take a fight in the Fleet/Cargo, then is said Cannot connect to the area, then suddenly my fleet automaticaly do some action without my respond

Fix these, our fleet MUST not make an action without our permission not the connection error or unnable to reach an area

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

An option to give an instant one minutes worth of repair to an incoming destroyed fleet and immediately send it back out again I think would speed things up in terms of gameplay, this would need to have a cooldown time (say five minutes) per fleet you have, or similar, to retain game balance.

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

An option to give an instant one minutes worth of repair per ship to an incoming destroyed fleet and immediately send it back out again I think would speed things up in terms of gameplay, this would need to have a cooldown time (say five minutes) per fleet you have, or similar, to retain game balance.

Ppalley
Ppalley
1 posts
Scribe

I'd also like to be able to move my base to where my allies from other services are.

Caboosedog
Caboosedog
2 posts
Nomad

Fix the Loading times.

frozenblaze1
frozenblaze1
1 posts
Peasant

the levels for fleet platforms and other stuff are way to high lower the stuff a bit

ObviouslySmurfing
ObviouslySmurfing
1 posts
Nomad

I hope you guys realize that none of these enhancements that we, the players, think of will be implemented. I have been playing this game since August of 2011 and I have seen Battle Pirates in it's prime and then at the start of the decline and sadly now at its near death. All Mark Harbin (CEO of Kixeye) thinks about is how much money he can sap out of our pockets at the end of the day.

fiji5555
fiji5555
3 posts
Shepherd

Change the number of attempts to attack a base from 8 to 3 before you bubble them. Might as well hand them the warehouses with 8 attempts. Make it fair for the base. Make it harder for the attacker.

iamdonlykevin
iamdonlykevin
1 posts
Nomad

Let us be able to friend persons on kixeye and facebook so we can relocate !

tovita
tovita
2 posts
Nomad

Hi all!
I can't login. I experienced stuck at loading page with my account (tovita).
But surprisly i can login with my friend account. Weird.
Any1 know something about it?

Sid_Visous
Sid_Visous
3 posts
Nomad

Since Armor players can not friend FB players, would like to be able to move base without friends, a point and click type move

Sid_Visous
Sid_Visous
3 posts
Nomad

One other thing, high level players hitting 50+ bases really sucks, lower level players leaving game because they are tired of being hit every other day with no chance for retaliation

SnowStyle
SnowStyle
2 posts
Peasant

FB users can link their accounts on Kixeye, seems AG users can't.
This would give a way to friend people from others platforms, so please give a way to finalize registration on Kixeye for armorgames accounts.
We don't even have access to support...

After ending with your noob leveling period, no relocating ability with ally mates, no officers and no gifts, it is a bad joke who make you just want to quit the game.

So give some love to AG users and others platforms as well, i see a lot of armored marauders moving everywhere, the playerbase doesn't seem to be ridiculous, should worth some attention.

Showing 16-30 of 210