ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88639
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
RavenGun
RavenGun
1 posts
Nomad

yall seriously need to rework the raids i am just now able to hit lvl 40 bases, go to hit a lvl 40 fleet and you need a **** lvl 50+ fleet just to hit them when your going 5vs20 its kinda hard when your still trying to build a fleet

4crackers
4crackers
2 posts
Farmer

everything takes too long. repairs, building, it's really discouraging

Xenocyde
Xenocyde
1 posts
Jester

need secondary dock/shipyard building and repairing took forever

also a method to prevent or discourage strong player to barbarically attack weak player over and over or spamming rocket until can get in

anti-sub base system or weaponry, subs are too strong and sneaky especially they can hide and park at someone base cowardly attack weak fleet

SilentKiller86
SilentKiller86
2 posts
Nomad

how about fixing the game play through armor games, its so slow an laggs so badly it freezes sometimes if not all the time....

FireScorpion
FireScorpion
2 posts
Nomad

Would love to see the game not crashing my shockwave plugins every 5-10 minutes.

FireScorpion
FireScorpion
2 posts
Nomad

also a secondary and tertiary build/research/ship queues would add alot and really help encourage players to build and research and refit because the build/research/refit times really are kinda extreme. Not everything is about getting money. Make a good game and the money will follow.

Sakshi26
Sakshi26
1 posts
Nomad

Battle Pirates is a Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy game with PvP synchronous combat, released May 2, 2011. The game takes place in the year 2067, where, due to a terrorist-sparked world war and a 95% extinction level, only a small amount of Earth's original landmass and population remains. The remaining survivors are split into four factions.
overall, it's a good game. I generally play games like Poker, Bridge, Naval Fighter, Card Games, etc.

nitroxwad
nitroxwad
1 posts
Jester

Admins, plz return my ship back to the base. I fight with another fleet on the relay tower and lost. Now my ship on world map return to relay tower more than 2hours and I cant control that. (

Keemo1001
Keemo1001
1 posts
Shepherd

i can\t login to the game how can report this?

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Why, when my game goes dormant due to a relatively short period of inactivity, do I have to log out and then back in before I can play?

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Game seems not bad but it seems more and more dedicated to BIG players or RICH players.

Weekly that week has got big strongholds and no possibilites finding 27's or 34's.
Well there are LOW and SMALL players in that game, there are a lot pf players between lvl 20 and lvl 70.
And all those players hit 27's, 34's and maybe 40's for the strongest of them.

Nobody in Kixeye is thinking about all the beginners, all the low and average players ?
Everything is doing for very big and very strong players or players who can afford paying for a free game...

I told about the weekly that week.
Also : monthly raid. Being more and more difficult. What can do a player with a fleet of marauders or maybe levi or SeaWolf ?
Same for the last campaign "choke point" . For what kind of players or league is it destinated ? No players under 70 can do it..

Well, this game and KixEye should be much more realistic and close to reality. There are not only elite players playing this game, there is also a mass player who is playing with low or average lvl.
For the weekly there should be MUCH MUCH MORE 27's, i mean A LOT +++, and not 2 or 3 more in a map but 50-60 more in a map.

This game should be a "democratic" game and not a "TRUMP-etic" game where best players are those who would pay the most. Kixeye should open the game to the common mass players and not reserve it to a rich elite who can affort paying each month.

Thanks for reading.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Well.

It seems things didn't change a lot since my last message.

Raids are still not do-able by low players (as me) except if big players give some help by co-op bases. Fortunatly in this game and in my sector, players are helpful and allow low players to reach at least T1 in monthly raids.

About the weekly, nothing changed. Still a lot of 85's stronghold for big players and very very few 27's or below for small players and when there are some the respawn time is so so long..
There was, still few weeks ago, a "trick" for 85 which allow some players to reach easily T2 or T3 in weekly by doing some 85 without taking damage.
That trick was really helpful by gaining some good prizes and help small players to have better fleets and so with better fleets do more bigger stronghold or reach monthly raids more easily. Actually, KIX should have repaired this trick as it doesn't work anymore since few days (last weekly or the previous).
That's a pity because it was REALLY HELPFUL.

So i don't know if somebody KIX team's read this feedback.

If so thank you for considering small and low players by :
- putting much more 27's in weekly,
- maybe low down T2 in weekly at 1M points for example, and maybe putting prizes in monthly raid at 75kpts
- also allowing to have 2 prizes at same lvl for monthly (example : for 300k pts, have both the DNX and the vindicator; whereas for last monthly raid it was DNX or vindi and not both of them)

Thanks for taking time for reading, sorry about some mistakes in my english.
Hope things will really change.

andrei_neagovici
andrei_neagovici
2 posts
Nomad

battle pirates IS NOT LOADING... and i payed so much for repairings and now this game dont load anymore DO SOMETHING

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Sill big problems in this game.
No possibilities to leave ticket to kixeye unless paying cash $$$$
Weird for a FREE GAME ?
Some players lost their ships, others lost money; others a lot of time...
Think Kix should give back something to players for all problems when updating; for example give all players 200 gold or give all player a full ship already fitted (crusader for example)
Thks for reading and waiting for a feedback to that

Philoneous1981
Philoneous1981
2 posts
Farmer

There is an issue in the game since the new offer has posted. Whenever I try to repair a ship, it either shows a "Please wait while action completes." message. The ship then completely repairs instantly with no Speed Up prompt or I get the same message, then promptly kicked off and given a SOS message.
Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and have a good day.

Showing 91-105 of 210