ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

180 12743
Ferret
Ferret
9,285 posts
Constable

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 180 Replies
1nterceptor
1nterceptor
4 posts
Jester

@ McAmeuso
I have 172783 Uranium, that's more than enough... if i hadn't fulfilled all the requirements, I wouldn't complain.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

@Interceptor

Could you launch the 1st research in R&D ?

I'm playing on AG and i could launch it.

Give some feedback

1nterceptor
1nterceptor
4 posts
Jester

@McAmeuso No, I am not able to start any R&D research. Ihave already tried using other browsers, but that doesn't work, too. The only thing I have not tried yet is using another computer.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Peasant

they need to change the banners on the side of the battle pirates game.. it over laps inside it and getting rid of it would expand it much better like other platforms so you can actually see the whole layout on screen.. been dealing with fleets going under that banner and getting killed because ya can't see them to know witch way they are heading sometimes.. not a great big deal but..Those banners show nothing but kixeye logo's anyway.. for advertisement.. .. not needed.. i know what game im on when im playing it..lol pls.. get rid of them.. or make them a lot narrower.. Thanks [/b]

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

There is something a bit weird in the calling "free game" for BP.
I left a ticket for something in my base.
Here (just under) the answer from support.

"Fiona (Battle Pirates)
May 4, 8:20 AM

Hi McSparrow,

Thank you for contacting us. It does not appear the account you're discussing qualifies for Battle Pirates support as it has not spent $50 in the game. You may want to check out our Battle Pirates Help Center or forums for updates on any ongoing issues.

If this is in regards to a purchasing issue on Facebook, you can find Facebook's purchasing support here.

Thank you,
KIXEYE Customer Support"

So you can not have access to the support if you don't pay...weird, no ?

The calling should change, BP is not a free game, not totally.

The love of the money and $$$ ...........still more and more.

chaoswarriors
chaoswarriors
1 posts
Shepherd

[/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code]

[code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][url=#result_648371_8d6]9 = 30[/url]
DICE RESULTS
30 = 9
nerimas
nerimas
2 posts
Farmer

Fleet control:
1)There are only two different typesof fleet control - all as one, or one by one.
2) It would be very useful to be able to group ships inside the fleet eg. ship 1 and 2 - goup 1, ships 3,4 and 5 group 2. Both to be controlled let's say with ctrl+1 and ctrl+2.
Fleet formation:
3) Fleet before combat starts in the same formation, where a position of a ship depends only on a position. Max speed of a ship now means "the one and only speed" something like super advanced vessels having only two regimes of an engine - "Full ahead" and "Full Stop".
4)Ability of a player to give his/her fleet a starting formation in some limited amount of water.
5)There should be a button or a command "Keep formation" to fix ships in defined formation and keep at the same speed - At the max speed of the slowest ship in the group of course.
6)Individual ship control should also be available.
7)If a ship leaves a circle of a ship formation, it goes to AI or keeps on her last course.
All these features could be the matter of a level of the academy: for eg.:
A group in a fleet would be using a fleet slot.
Subfleet could be predefined only in docs.
An area of a starting fleet formation could depend on the level of the academy
Types of formations could be a research in the academy.
Labs could have an additional special "Signal equipment" Whitch would increase the radius of fleet's or subfleet's formations.

I think sutch or similar improvement to fleet control would extend tactical part of a game. Making swarming and flanking ways of an atack available and effective, thus enabling use of short range fast ships, and reducing weapon range dependency.

SilentKiller86
SilentKiller86
2 posts
Peasant

Here's what i would like to see changed, how bout making so when you do updates it doesn't mess with other things. My 16th objective finished today, i have done the next 2 objective, my uranium is full, and for some reason i can't start researching the 17th objective. Maybe that can be looked into.

Alaitro
Alaitro
1 posts
Peasant

It was down for me

caleb576
caleb576
1 posts
Peasant

This is a very specific suggestion but each time if you are in an alliance and someone in your alliance completes a tier 1 of the FM then the entire alliance should receive a gift. The gift could be some resources, parts of a blueprint , or even a small amount of gold. The higher the tier a member of your alliance completes the better chances of a good reward from a gift. This would also encourage players to experience the game more thoroughly. In addition to this lower level players should have better chances to receive blueprints from cargo fleets. Kixeye should reduce the difficulty of the raids as it was extremely difficult, as i only know one person that even attempted it in my ENTIRE sector. My final request is that the raids should have lower levels for new players the lowest level i could find was 30 and level 60 players didn't even want to attempt to defeat it as it was so difficult.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

+1 for caleb576.

Even if i doubt Kixeye have a look on this feedback as it's not the official forum and even if it was, i would still have some doubt about the reading and considerating of those pretty good ideas.
It seems VERY HARD (and certainly impossible) to change things in the game.

But your suggestions are great caleb !!

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Is it normal that the building time is increase after base being hit ? My ship should have finish today at 10 am, local time, and after being hit during the night, the ship will finish in 9h more...and it's not the 1st time i see that. Same for retrofit research = normally 24h.
and it's already the 2nd time the research lasts about 36h....
I'm wondering if kix doesn't increase the building time when player is off line...
Any feedback on this ?

PS : i click on repair button after being hit but time didn't change..

aceslasher1
aceslasher1
1 posts
Peasant

I want to be able to see my objectives again.

nerimas
nerimas
2 posts
Farmer

It seems that bas parts progress bar is showing wrong capacity - at tne moment I have 130k out of 408k maxof base parts, but the progress bar shows that my base part's stash is allmost full. I checked it on chrome, firefox and edge browsers - everything te same - so it isn't the browser.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Peasant

my problem is outside the game actually... but nothing for that anywhere.. Problem being the two banners on the side Of the game that armor games has added on the sides. You have to scroll your base back and forth during battles so you can see at least Half the base at a time. unlike facebook or kongregate. all i can do is play it fullscreen....

Showing 121-135 of 180