ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88379
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
caleb576
caleb576
1 posts
Nomad

This is a very specific suggestion but each time if you are in an alliance and someone in your alliance completes a tier 1 of the FM then the entire alliance should receive a gift. The gift could be some resources, parts of a blueprint , or even a small amount of gold. The higher the tier a member of your alliance completes the better chances of a good reward from a gift. This would also encourage players to experience the game more thoroughly. In addition to this lower level players should have better chances to receive blueprints from cargo fleets. Kixeye should reduce the difficulty of the raids as it was extremely difficult, as i only know one person that even attempted it in my ENTIRE sector. My final request is that the raids should have lower levels for new players the lowest level i could find was 30 and level 60 players didn't even want to attempt to defeat it as it was so difficult.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

+1 for caleb576.

Even if i doubt Kixeye have a look on this feedback as it's not the official forum and even if it was, i would still have some doubt about the reading and considerating of those pretty good ideas.
It seems VERY HARD (and certainly impossible) to change things in the game.

But your suggestions are great caleb !!

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Is it normal that the building time is increase after base being hit ? My ship should have finish today at 10 am, local time, and after being hit during the night, the ship will finish in 9h more...and it's not the 1st time i see that. Same for retrofit research = normally 24h.
and it's already the 2nd time the research lasts about 36h....
I'm wondering if kix doesn't increase the building time when player is off line...
Any feedback on this ?

PS : i click on repair button after being hit but time didn't change..

aceslasher1
aceslasher1
1 posts
Nomad

I want to be able to see my objectives again.

nerimas
nerimas
2 posts
Shepherd

It seems that bas parts progress bar is showing wrong capacity - at tne moment I have 130k out of 408k maxof base parts, but the progress bar shows that my base part's stash is allmost full. I checked it on chrome, firefox and edge browsers - everything te same - so it isn't the browser.

BeNzUoVeR
BeNzUoVeR
5 posts
Nomad

my problem is outside the game actually... but nothing for that anywhere.. Problem being the two banners on the side Of the game that armor games has added on the sides. You have to scroll your base back and forth during battles so you can see at least Half the base at a time. unlike facebook or kongregate. all i can do is play it fullscreen....

Lazy66
Lazy66
1 posts
Nomad

This game is ****ed up....like they are new at this. Objectives don't complete even when requirements are met, it lags, the research function is useless for ships, weapons...everything. The better items can all be obtained in the missions. It's put together in a very haphazard way. I rate it one star....because it has potential.

RaymondEH
RaymondEH
2 posts
Nomad

this game has turned into a joke,,, its no longer fun or exiting. Im a lvl 85, been playing for years. Now all you need it a credit card regardless of what lvl you are or how long you been playing and you can buy a hull an destroy anyones base with little or no damage.I cant get anywhere even close to getting the best prizes in the game but yet with a credit card you can buy them without earning them. Players who dont use a credit card dont stand a chance or get any kind of tech support.

McAmeuso
McAmeuso
11 posts
Shepherd

Agree with you Lasy66 and RaymondEH.
But who, in Kixeye team, is gonna read this feedback ?
Things shouldn't change a lot..
But this game has a real potential who should be exploited in better way than now.
Well, feedback to follow

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Farmer

The Foundry skirmish Barracuda Fragments has problem, fix it, I already recieved many fragments of its, but the cap its remain the same how much you require to retrofit it

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Farmer

Oh, btw, i agree with Lasy66 and RaymondEH lol

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Farmer

The ship fragments is cap base on the numbers of required for upgrade. its not exceed anymore if you get another wtf ?!?!

chiragparmar
chiragparmar
1 posts
Nomad

You need patience to play this game. We can advance your position in one of 500 Sectors on the World Map.I like playing skill games like Rummy and Poker.

deeweb70
deeweb70
1 posts
Farmer

is there a way to transfer an account from armorgames.com to kixeye direct without losing progress?

tskarstein
tskarstein
2 posts
Nomad

This was a great game once, still are fun at times but everything is so coin based that repairs, building, refit etc all takes to long. Price of coins are ridicoulous game seems to be intended for millionares right now. I dont have a problem seing that kix need money to run game and company. My problem is that to coin a fleet between raids are way to expencive. repairs are way to expencive.If the cost to buy coins where put to 10-20% of what it is today, most people would be able to afford a fleet or at least some ships of the new tec, and could afford to coin repair to have some fun.

Showing 121-135 of 210