ForumsArt, Music, and Writingcool amazing super weird put ur stuff up thing xD

3 4294
Awesomeness1517
Awesomeness1517
2 posts
Nomad

if u got something u wanna show off and it doesnt fit in with anything else u should TOTALLY put it here! u know to show off the weird and wonderful, nothing rude though!

• 3 Replies
Awesomeness1517
Awesomeness1517
2 posts
Nomad

hmmm i got something, what about this, it isnt finished
The evil of the bots

“Ahhh this is great!” I was happy that I finally could sit back, sip on nice cold lemonade and play minecraft XBOX 360 edition while pulling in $10000! I finally made a great lot of robots that has every bit of knowledge in the hole entire human race and also can work any job and a massively great standard! So what I did was make 3 ‘worker robots’ which are programmed to work any job I give them and do it at a massive standard. I also programmed 2 ‘maid bots’ to work and clean around the house. They are really great at cleaning and sometimes when they finish I send one off for a clean at a friends house (normally my parents place) and the other one recharge.

All this is when I am still sitting in my room sipping on nice fresh lemonade playing minecraft XBOX 360 edition in the nice cool air conditioner! It was epic! I already have 5000 dollars that I am using to buy a new and improved plasma TV that is 10x50 long!!!! YAY! After that im going to buy (right now I am renting) some land and make some bots and buy some trade men and carpenters ect and build a massive house and make lots and lots of things for my happiness! After that, I will buy a bigger piece of land and make a BIGGER house for my mum and dad so they have a bigger house. I was so happy that I could finally be free of work. SLLUUURRRPPP another nice sip of lemonade.
“now robot!! Maid robot come here I want you to get me another toasted sandwich please!” I yell out to my great and smashing maid robot.

“Other maid robot! Get me some lemonade!!!!” I yell out to the second maid. “No,” it replies “I might need to really really really get it refunctioned to actually LISTEN!” I yell when I say listen to the maid bot “NO NO NO!” it enters the room with the other maid bots with red eyes “you will now listen to MEEEEE!” “why should I? I made you dumb bot!” I scream “I do not care you pathetic human,” the broken maid bot said
“you will now die,” it raised up its hand and a laser gun rised from its dusty metal hand. “DIE!!!!!” its screams “AHHH!” I duck just below the laser. I jump off my bed and run for it.

I keep running. There was the 1st maid bot behind me but I didn’t know where the 2nd one was. I was afraid that it would ambush me. At the door the 2nd maid bot jumped out and said “surprise sucker! EAT LASER!!!!!” it shot at me and it hit me “ARGH!!!” I drop to the floor and black out.

I open my eyes and see me to be getting dragged to a room. I was in the middle of a desert. I also see the 5 bots around me. The maid bot that shot me obversly used a stun laser. Lucky me. One of the bots see me awake.
“oh noooo,” I chant. “sleep!!!” it yells and it shoots me again BUZZ “ARGH!!” once again I black out. Like before I wake up, but now in a chair strapped down in a small, claustrophobic room.

“What, whats going on???” I stutter, I didn’t know what was happening! “You are now classified as a villain,” one of the bots said “You have been recorded for fake workers to much cash and extreme laziness!”
this,

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I think people normally have their own compilations of writings and art. Though this isn't a bad idea at all.

Should I feel free to critique your work?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Moo
"That is best sotery every"
~Said someone
Not your story
My Story
The One I wrote
That goes like this:

Showing 1-3 of 3