ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] What is happening with yitien?

4 2979
kodis_v
kodis_v
3 posts
Peasant

Me and other players have been trying to log in for over a month now but still none has solved the problem. So not being able to just stand there and wait I started first by emailing r2games (it's their site listed for support after all in the Armor Games Support page) telling them about the problem and trying to explain to the best way I could what was happening and that we were all playing through AG, I even sent them pic since they asked me to in order for them to see what I see but all they did answer was acc related or how to reduce lag stuff (-_-) and that they did not have access to test my acc but their tests on the servers came back good. I started flagging the game too so that AG too would be aware of the problem. So far no good! r2g keeps e-mailing back and the latest was a bit rude in my opinion but they haven't made any progress on the matter. So please anyone who can see this and look into it would you mind sharing? It's not like it was the best game ever but we all had friends in there that now can't reach otherwise....

• 4 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@kodis_v I'm looking into this issue.

kodis_v
kodis_v
3 posts
Peasant

@Ferret ty ^_^

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@kodis_v Here is what I received, I'm sorry the news isn't better.

To keep a long story short, the Yitien server for Armor Games was shut down roughly 6 weeks ago. Unfortunately, we are not able to bring it back up. Given this, I believe the following solution is one way we can compensate Armor players.

We will come up with a list of users that were still playing Yitien beginning in January. We will then notify the users about the issue and have them play a different R2 Title on the Armor platform. Those who recharged in Yitien will then be compensated with a recharge pack in the new game of their choice.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your players.

kodis_v
kodis_v
3 posts
Peasant

thanx a lot mate, it's not good news but you gave us all a straight answer when others would not.. that's why i love playing here one acc load of games and i'm pretty sure this is an uncommon thing or well r2g will have to prove me wrong by i won't be playing any of their games so.. (judging by their support not they don't seem to be the most reliable game publishers)

Showing 1-4 of 4