ForumsThe TavernOddball websites.

7 4635
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I think there was a thread for this once, but It was quite weird and resurrecting it probably counts as necroing, so I started a new one. Basically, share unusual or funny websites you have discovered, within the rules of AG.

I have three. Firstly, there's terriblerealestateagentphotos.com, which is exactly what it sounds like.

Secondly, there's one you may have already seen, but if you haven't, it's a life changing experience. It's called Staggering Beauty. WARNING: FLASHING IMAGES

Thirdly, there's Liff, the official site of Douglas Adams and John Lloyd's book, The Meaning of Liff, which gives place names new definitions.

• 7 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

For my strange & useless websites, I turn to this fantastic website, which appears to be a database of them.

I'd like you the SHREK X SONIC page, but at the same time, I don't really think it's AG appropriate, and it's also incredibly disturbing. It's not like I lost the link or anything.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I clicked the button. I was brought to this. I am very confused.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Storm's site gave me the finger.

How about ducksarethebest? Everywhere you move your mouse, a line of ducks follow.

RRRGGGBBB is a website where if you put your cursor on one of the letters, it will say it in a robotic voice.

Republiquedesmangues.fr. It doesn't do justice by talking about it. Just look at it.

sanger.dk. It's a dog licking a camera, I believe.

FallingFalling is supposed to give you the feel as if you're falling.

Break Glass to Sound Alarm. We've all had the urge to break the glass.

That's all for now, but I will find more.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I've found most of those sites in the site that I gave.

Here's a site that I think isn't listed.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Actually, i'm not going to lie: I've seen ALL the useless sites.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I found one and it is

www.mouthshut.com

Showing 1-7 of 7