ForumsGamesHerobrine real? or fake?

23 6013
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I don't know idle he's real, but once I thought I saw him in my world in the desert a way off. Then this one time where my house stared to burn and I went outside and saw him under a tree in the winter forest. When I went to investigate the spot, he was gone and that's the last time I saw him.

• 23 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

it's 2015 and there are still people believing herobine being real??? herobrine has never been real (except for one mod in minecraft which allows you to summon him).

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

in the most respectful way possible he DOESNT EXIST!

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I saw him on the pocket edition. And it was like 2 years ago. Always I haven't seen him for a while.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

idk if it's true btw,but once when i was younger,i was chatting with someone on a bus about him.Apparently he's (It's?) just a virus (that is,if its not the mod) that only has like a-Idk remember how low of a chance it was- .1% chance of happening?
Also,he said its bad news if that happens.If your screen just shows a face of herobrine,not a herobrine "entity",you have to try to shut down your phone/pc/whatever,and its bad news if it doesnt close like normal because the device cant "clean up" the virus so get someone to help.

Idk if any of thats true,or where herobrine was first said to be in the first place.But all i really know about h-It is this peice of info.

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

Not real

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Herobrine is real there is a mod duhh

Real talk tho it's a stupid creepypasta don't be dumb

ExplosiveCake1
ExplosiveCake1
43 posts
Shepherd

Well once I paused my game to go eat dinner, and when I came back my house was on fire with my doors replaced with wool and all my torches removed. True story. Back in 2013 btw.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Not real

in the most respectful way possible he DOESNT EXIST!

it's 2015 and there are still people believing herobine being real??? herobrine has never been real

Then Why is he on the internet in the first place??
Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

As true as that is...is there any real proof?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Then Why is he on the internet in the first place??

Pedobear is on the Internet but that doesn't make him real. Notch has tweeted many times that herobrine is not real, and the Minecraft wiki even says

Herobrine is the subject of a community-made "creepy-pasta" (creepy story). He is one of the major community icons of Minecraft. Herobrine has not been present in any version of Minecraft.

Explanation on why Herobrine is not real.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yep, Herobrine is completely made up. I remember being fairly creeped out by him when I was but a wee child (like, three years ago).

Not that he'd want to destroy anything I built. Heh... heh... heh...

ThunderCam777
ThunderCam777
157 posts
Scribe

Yay! I'm not the only Minecraft fan!!!! I is such happy. Much appreciated of this thread.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

@Nerdsoft @R2D21999 the five year olds on my bus would vicously disagree, And they are right! HE CLEARLY EXIST ON MINECRAFT! HAVEN"T YOU SEEN HIM??? lol jk just being sarcastic about that crap

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

I doesn't so much matter if Notch tweeted that Herobrine doesn't exist, but one question is......who actually found him in the first place?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

N0 0Ne fOUnd hIM YOU DODO it's FAK3

Showing 1-15 of 23