ForumsGamesKingdom Rush achievement

3 3643
DarthBodya
DarthBodya
16 posts
Treasurer

"Supreme defender" imbosible to earn, just get all entire campaign on Hard and bonus stages and still nothing(((

• 3 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Achivement description: Complete the campaign in veteran mode (there is no Hard-mode in Kingdom Rush Frontiers).

You have to beat all levels in "Veteran" diffuculty. Check if you really beat all levels in "Veteran", maybe you missed one?

Also think this isnt about Kingdom Rush, there isnt a "Supreme Defender" achivement, but there is one in the sequel Kingdom Rush Frontiers so i think you refering to that part of the series.

DarthBodya
DarthBodya
16 posts
Treasurer

That is not answer. It's achivement from "Premium Content". And it's me make little angry, some dude who don't know nothing about this game just rename my thread. I report you!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@DarthBodya sorry i didnt know about the premium achivements. ill change the title again.

But the answer is still the same, did you make sure you really beat all missions in "Hard", maybe you missed one?

If you are sure, then you have to contact the game-devs (at their own studio-website).
We only host these games, we are not responsable for ingame-issues.

Showing 1-3 of 3