ForumsPopular MediaThe most annoying song in movies

9 6000
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

The Frozen song Let it go; and The Lego movie song Everything's Awesome!

• 9 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Frozen song Let it go; and The Lego movie song Everything's Awesome!

When they play a song too often and it gets on my nerves, I change the lyrics to make them sound stupid or use opposite words.

Everything's Awesome becomes Nothing's Awful.
Let it go becomes Don't Let it Stop.
and my favorite: Do you Want To Build a Snowman = Don't You Want to Destroy a Lava Woman. xD

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

disney songs where the princess is singing... oh i hated them so much when i was younger.. xD

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

I still hate those! I have never liked a musical. ..ever

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I like some musicals, and Grease is one of them, mostly because of the awesome cars, but the music grows on you. One song that does not need to be in that movie is "Hopelessly Devoted to You" sung by Olivia Newton-John. When I have watched Grease, I've wondered... is there anyone out there who would really be upset if that song were left out?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

"Imma Be" in the Hangover Part II, when Alan has his flashback at the Buddhist temple. I always turn the volume way down for that part.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The first time I watched Juno, I thought the movie was alright. Not something that really stood out, but one of the better Michael Cera movies I've seen. There was just one major problem with this movie: its soundtrack. To this day, it is my most hated movie soundtrack of all time. Maybe some people like poorly-sung, acoustic guitar music. Maybe it's a hipster thing and they like it because it's poor quality. I'll just be glad to never hear it again.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Definitely 'Love Me Like You Do" in Fifty Shades of Grey. That **** was awful.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Definitely 'Love Me Like You Do" in Fifty Shades of Grey. That **** was awful.

Shouldn't the WHOLE Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack be here?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

The theme from Chariots of Fire. Don't get me wrong, this is a great movie song, if not the greatest. But the buttload of other ****ty inspirational and sports movies made me hate the song.

Showing 1-9 of 9