ForumsPopular MediaYOUTUBE

17 15645
edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

What's up guys, it's me ET3! I decided to make a topic here based on youtube. If you're a youtuber, post your youtube name and talk about your youtube channel and what you do! Get familiar with other youtubers who play games from Armor Games and stuff like that. So, I will start it off. My youtube channel is ET3GAMING and the channel is about doing commentary gameplays and nothing serious. All my gameplays basically have some terrible but hilarious fails here and there. At the moment, I just do simple browser based gameplays where i normally play games from Armor Games. I usually upload gameplays from Monday-Friday unless i have to work in between. I've been getting along with some of the video game developers here which is good. I don't know what else to say for now, but i'll come back here if have anything else. Please do check out the channel if you haven't already!

• 17 Replies
edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

you can post your gameplays too! I'll be posting Armor Games gameplays on the games themselves, but any extra stuff can go here instead. http://youtu.be/57bUgIn8DGc

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What's youtube? Is it like twitch?
If so I know this great girl streamer named sing_sing you should check her out

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

You're trolling me right? Ok, i'll be reasonable. go to youtube.com and find out what is. And for a start (if you're not trolling me at all), check out pewdiepie which is the biggest thing on youtube. then check out Markiplier and other related guys. Then check me out at ET3GAMING when you feel like it

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I exist as Cracked Rearview, a largely gaming focussed, but open to all media, review channel. It's not very good, although I am working on ways to improve.

Projared is my favourite YouTube presenter.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Pewdiepie"
Ok I think this thread is done we can go home boys

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

I'll check you out @09philj and no this thread is't over. I was stating that you should check them if you were trolling me. So don't use me saying pewdiepie against me when you basically said you dont know what youtube is, so i wanted to be reasonable. You know, some people just really dont have access to some things or really dont know what youtube is :/

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

@edjr3rd not to be mean, but it was clear sarcasm lol. but i agree with pangtongshu about pewdiepie, hes really overrated. The lets play that made me quit watching him at this point was definitely his corpse party lets play. He was ten times as obnoxious as usual and for some reason his editing skills, like idk, SKIPPING BLAND WALKING! were just not there. What happened did he forget how to edit during that playthrough? other than that his constant yelling gets annoying but for some games i can really find him a good youtuber

However markiplier is cool 90% of the time

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm just poking fun at yeah buddy. But pewdiepie..I mean he isn't that bad of a guy, I've seen some.of his stuff not youtube related and he seems chill enough, but there comes a point where doing the same rehashed gameplay (YELLING AND MEMES AHHH) gets a bit old
To be completely honest his fan base is the worst part

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

Yea Pewdiepie isn't bad guy. Helped me figure that a little better by him actually replying to a email I sent him. Both Markiplier and Pewdiepie are good dudes. I can tell Pewdiepie is probably starting to get tired of the Youtube biz, but he's making too much money to just quit ya'know. Anywho, i posted a Happy Wheels gameplay today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pezq9iipju4 Hope you guys enjoy

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im not very popular on youtube. fairly small channel. but i been talking to some uprising youtubers lately.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

forgot to mention im www.youtube.com/user/deviiate

:P if anyone wants to make vids with me im all up for it

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

I saw your recent video @Drink . Unfortunately i dont have a windows running laptop to do all of that kind of stuff. Be cool to collaborate, but I don't have the equipment dude

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

I recently did a Throwback Saturday gameplay of Donkey Kong Country. It was bananas! Get it? Because i said bananas? Whatever, but this weekend, I'm playing Battletoads DoubleDragon (the mash up one, not them seperately). I remembered the game and thought it would be awesome to play again. Here's Donkey Kong Country by the way https://youtu.be/WPN1S6I-zdI

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i got a deal with this band that i can upload their music except for the albums/shows that they are touring with and actively try to make money on.
beside that do i use the channel for playlists of different genres of music. it kinda is just my music collection of the past 2-3 year or so. =P
550+ subs, so i'm doing well i guess.. =)
www.youtube.com/user/laladieladada

edjr3rd
edjr3rd
33 posts
Shepherd

that's cool @partydevil . I'm guessing you know how to party, right? Lol

Showing 1-15 of 17