ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Coinbox Hero Bug?

2 2219
SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

I was playing some Coinbox Hero today and it seems whenever I buy a new worker or give that worker a weapon, the coinbox will start to float upwards. This is not supposed to happen and makes it unreachable for the workers and myself to reach the coinbox and coins will also not fall out anymore. When this happens I am also unable to purchase items at the store. This happens to me either when I buy my first or second worker and give them a weapon. I'm not sure if this is only happening for me but if it's happening for everyone is there a possibility on fixing it?

• 2 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I just checked @SniperBullet and the game loads and runs fine. Everything works as it should with the coinbox. I even checked to see what would happen if I were to max out my number of workers, but other than having a screen filled with coins, nothing broke...

Could you try the simple page refresh and see if it works? If this doesn't fix it, try checking your Flash Player's version and -if needed- update it?

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

Hmm strange. I refreshed the page a few times when it happen and the coinbox still started to go up. Just now however, it still happens sometimes when I launch the game. I got almost all workers and the coinbox didn't glitch. I refreshed the page and launched the game again just to see if it would run okay. But then the coinbox went upwards on that play through. I guess its just my computer then. It sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't. Thank you for confirming that for me! I very much appreciate it MrDayCee.

Showing 1-2 of 2