ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Can't get into Rainbow Saga

11 3103
Axoner
Axoner
1 posts
Nomad

Hi pls help i can't get into Rainbow Saga, yesterday was still fine. Today while trying to get in keep having this pop up window that said : The page at www.game321.com says: has been registered, please use the other account!.

• 11 Replies
LastBoss23
LastBoss23
5 posts
Nomad

Same problem here! Pls help im from s14

LastBoss23
LastBoss23
5 posts
Nomad

Help please! A lot of time getting wasted :/

LastBoss23
LastBoss23
5 posts
Nomad

up

TazaR666
TazaR666
2 posts
Farmer

Same problem here

FWayZ
FWayZ
1 posts
Nomad

same, please fix this

skyline121
skyline121
2 posts
Nomad

seems that the server is not allowing login from armorgames account and this needs adressing.
this issue arrived some time arounnd 4am servertime i hope it gets resolved by tonight so that i do not miss anymore game play time.so i can continue enjoying the game i contributed to!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Axoner @LastBoss23 @TazaR666 @FWayZ @skyline121 We're reaching out to the publisher.

LastBoss23
LastBoss23
5 posts
Nomad

@Ferret Thanks! Glad to hear that someone's doing something. Did the publisher somewhat did like delete the game from Armor Games? I wish you can fix this problem. Thanks and More power!

LastBoss23
LastBoss23
5 posts
Nomad

Checked the game again just right now and its already working fine. Thanks admins and moderators i hope you wouldn't take this as a spam.

skyline121
skyline121
2 posts
Nomad

thankyou for fixing the issue as fast as you could i only lost a day of gameplay suggest you can close this thred now.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@LastBoss23 Oh good! Thanks @Tasselfoot for looking into this.

Showing 1-11 of 11