ForumsGamesWhat future game are you excited for?

40 12723
bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

I am totally waiting for Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max to come out.

• 40 Replies
Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

I don`t understand the topic, how can I be excited for the game which is not exist yet?)

mitkoto
mitkoto
9 posts
Nomad

Grand Theft Auto 6 !!!

nmmorgan
nmmorgan
1 posts
Nomad

Dark Souls III, why isn't anybody talking about this? This will be a game of the year no doubt !

ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

hi all

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

Definitely Resident Evil 7 and here are a few other games:

Max Payne 4
Far cry 5
Prince of Persia (I know Ubisoft got rid of this series by making it's successor Assassin's Creed which wouldn't even exist if PoP hadn't ever came out so just one last game Ubisoft, that's all I need)
The Witcher 4.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Ratchet & Clank comes out today and I am definitely gonna buy it. I never played any of the old games, but I played and loved the Jak & Daxter series and hope to find a similar experience with the R&C remake.

Other games I am excited for:
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- No Man's Sky
- The Last Guardian
- Rise of the Tomb Raider

I also wonder if Bethesda is going to make an Elder Scrolls VI, and if they do, in what province it would be located. My bet is with Black Marsh.

The Witcher 4

The third game is also officially the final chapter in the series, so I'm afraid there will never be a Witcher 4.
WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

u r lucky i suppose. I want to get WolfQuest 2.7 and its sooooooo cheap!!! but parents as usual are the main reason why u cant get games some times. mine are anyway. its not that i hate them but they get a bit annoying with buying games. so sigh........ thats what game i want to get.

WolfGirl11
WolfGirl11
29 posts
Nomad

oh! its not a video game! is it supposest to be?! (help me!) umm.... i'll get off this topic then. bye!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Any form of future The Last Stand games is something I'm anticipating. Or perhaps the Sonny series.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Both were mentioned above but,

-Total War: Warhammer
-No Man's Sky

Showing 31-40 of 40