ForumsGamesWhat future game are you excited for?

40 12717
bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

I am totally waiting for Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max to come out.

• 40 Replies
Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

Mortal Kombat X so I can get it an Black ops 3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

All I want in my life is MKX and a ps4. Then I will be happy.
Currently, I'm dead inside.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Fixed the title.

Also, Star Wars: Battlefront. Though I need to buy a PS4 first!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Everybody says DICE and EA will ruin the new Star Wars: battlefront.. I've heard a rumor that there will be no single player campaign (guess what? It will be released as a DLC...)

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

I'm excited to play No Man's Sky, Rise of the Tomb Raider and SOMA. I need them so much!

YOLOpotato
YOLOpotato
15 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's already been released, but I don't have a Next-Gen console so...
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
and I also hope that an
Elder Scrolls VI
Will be announced

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

when i get a next gen console the games i really want are:
just cause 3;
star wars battlefront
and possibly halo 5, i'll see what the reviews look like.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Fallout 4. That's all I'm waiting on at the minute, I don't really care much for any other game that's coming out, I won't care until I'm bored of Fallout 4.

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Ratchet & Clank. Not only does the game look beautiful, it looks fun to play. Hopefully, it will live up to the Ratchet and Clank name.
As well as Ratchet and Clank, Horizon: Zero Dawn is another game that I am anticipating.

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

Well here's my list of must buy for upcoming games on PS4:
1. Persona 5
2. Tales of Berseria(Tales of Zeristria just released)
3. Nier Automata
4. FFXV
5. FF Dissidia
6. FF7 Remake
7. Star Ocean Integrity and Faithfulness
8. Kingdom Hearts III

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Apart from Ratchet & Clank, I too am anticipating the newly announced 'Detriot' by Quantic Dream which unveiled itself at Sony's Paris Games Week conference. A unique setting coupled with the unique story-driven and interactive style of David Cage makes this (hopefully amazing) game one to be hyped for.

Personal anticipation aside, it is very interesting to see the large variety of games being anticipated by gamers. Hopefully, for all of our sakes, the games we desire will be great. Here's for a good future of gaming!

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

I'm excited for Final Fantasy Dissidia which i believe will be released next year!~

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for a game called The Division. I'm a big Tom Clancy fan and this one looks really cool. I wonder what they will do with the story. Looks awesome.

Another game that I found to be interesting is Quantum Break. Its a third person shooter where your character has the ability to stop time for short periods of time, and from what I saw in its gameplay that was released a while back at E3, I think it will be one of the best games of 2016.

The game that I want to see the most though is Star Wars Battlefront. Man I remember buying the original two Battlefront games and playing them almost every day, I loved how Pandemic portrayed the Star Wars Universe. I think Dice is the perfect developer for a game like this and From what I have played in the Alpha and the Beta I'm definitely gonna preorder it. I think this will spawn a whole line of Star Wars games from Dice, and since Episode Seven is coming out in December its timing is more than perfect. Can't wait to mow people down as Darth Vader!!1!

Rebbeca_788
Rebbeca_788
3 posts
Nomad

Uncharted 4

ShalowBeThyGame
ShalowBeThyGame
7 posts
Nomad

Total War: Warhammer

Dark Souls III

Mirror's Edge Catalyst