ForumsForum GamesKickstarter Thread

3 2772
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hey all, remember me? Hope so. Anyway, I've made lots of promises over the past while, "I'll make another forum game, I swear" and "I'll continue this past page 20, I swear" and even "Omfg I h8 all of you i quit". But AG is like drugs (only theorizing, never tried nor wish to) and is too addictive, and keeps me crawling back every time. It also doesn't help that Manly continues to beg me in his feminine voice to come back to AG every time im gone for over 5 hours, but... I'm going to try my hand at a building game, like the current "Advanced War" by Loop_Statos or whatever but different. This game will include zombies and all sorts of neat stuff, and now that I think it, will probably resemble TLSZ just a tiny bit (The Last Stand: Dead Zone). So, i'm making this kickstarter because before I start the production of this big ol' game, I want to know at least a few people would be interested.

• 3 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

MattEmAngel
My good sir, I've had more successful zombie games than 1, but less than 3!
EDIT: You're trying to doom my game before its even ready, go be brutally murdered by Stormwalker

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I cant now! You just psyched everyone out!

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

That rpg is not new, some dude posted on that 2 months old thread of mine. It's supposed to be dead...

I dislike zombie games, so no pls no.

Also, CFII...

Showing 1-3 of 3