ForumsQuestsWhat is the Knight's Blessing Quest?

68 30422
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The Knight's Blessing is a Quest that Knights are able to give to any player that rewards/recognizes an exceptional contribution or effort on Armor Games. It could celebrate skill inside a game, writing an outstanding game guide, kindness to another player or a well-written forum post. These are just examples, and there may be many more that are worthy of such an honor. The reasons are left vague on purpose to allow Knights to decide what they deem worthy of their blessing.

Blessed Users/Reasons

@MrDayCee - [Reason not posted in this thread]

@FishPreferred - For being a smart and calm individual.

@Koshionos - For being dedicated to creating quality art via maintaining his thread, armatars, and participating actively in AMW contests.

@Ferret - For being an amazing admin and treating users with respect.

@MattEmAngel - Blessed for his first place of two site contests, and his activity on Armor Games.

@SirLegendary - For bringing life to the AMW and contributing to the Forums significantly overall.

@Olinser and @Bakkart - For being great Questors and being helpful to other gamers in the Quest Forum.

@Darkfire45 - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

@StormWalker - For being an essential part of AGH's creation.

@Awein999 - For winning the Give Up 2 Contest with such perfection and speed.

@Gantic - For being the constant bane of spam.

@pangtongshu - For being a valued, active and long time Forumer.

@DrElmer and @Arm_Candy - For their long time participation and effort in preserving the CTC community.

@Ernie15 - For overall contribution to the site, or in other words for past, present, and future deeds.

@ddevil6 - For his questing efforts and feeding Sushi Cat the most sushi during April Fools 2015.

@cobbcannon3423 - For his Don't Escape 3 walkthrough in the Game Walkthroughs forum.

@Dr_Walrus - For being the first to solve the chat puzzle.

@omegaprototype - For being a great help and guide to users on the King of Towers chat.

@Qnopsik - For his in-depth and welcome advice to new CH players in the chat.

@armorplayergc - For his overall achievements in questing, and for his activity in the forums.

@akshobhya - For his overall dedication and contributions to AG.

@Andelhofs - For his achievements in questing and gaming ability.

@kegaumongo - For her kind and helpful demeanor and her artistic contribution to Armor Games.

@helpo1 - For his great gaming ability and various well-written guides.

@Patrick2011 - For his longtime dedication and contribution to the site.

@ivanxxxxxxx - For his amazing artwork, helpful suggestions and great gaming ability.

• 68 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

oops, I didn't notice sorry. But the list does sort users by the time they got their blessing at about...DrElmer I think

Anyway, alphabetical does not make sense, especially when the list is expected to be updated as new blessings are handed out.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@nichodemus @SirLegendary @Doombreed If we know when all the users were blessed, we can make it alphabetical with date of blessing I suppose...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Or... we keep the order of blessing and sort them on dates?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I think the most practical option is sorting them from earliest to latest blessing It also helps with newer updates. I will look around in order sort the first half of the list this way and @ summon you once I do xD Unless if anyone prefers a different way to sort the blessed users? @nichodemus @SirLegendary

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Nah just leave it as it is. What's the use of sorting them out?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

No particular use, but it is a good opportunity to fix some things, like Chryos' name for example

SirLegendary - For bringing life to the AMW and contributing to the Forums significantly overall.

StormWalker - For being an essential part of AGH's creation.

Chryosten - For being the king of the Count to 100 thread and a FG regular.

Gantic - For being the constant bane of spam.

Awein999 - For winning the Give Up 2 Contest with such perfection and speed.

Olinser and Bakkart - For being great Questors and being helpful to other gamers in the Quest Forum.

pangtongshu - For being a valued, active and long time Forumer.

MattEmAngel - Blessed for his first place of two site contests, and his activity on Armor Games.

Ferret - For being an amazing admin and treating users with respect.

MrDayCee - [Reason not posted in this thread]

Koshionos - For being dedicated to creating quality art via maintaining his thread, armatars, and participating actively in AMW contests.

FishPreferred - For being a smart and calm individual.

DrElmer and Arm_Candy - For their long time participation and effort in preserving the CTC community.

(The sorting order is correct from then on From DrElmer and Arm_Candy and beyond, that is, I just included them so you have a better view of how far it goes down from the beginning. I also took the liberty to change Darkfire45 to Chryosten, so that there is absolutely no confusion even to new users, as to who that may be xD @MrDayCee unless there's any objection, I'd say you are free to go ahead and update the list. Of course, like nicho said, there is no particular use for this, so if you don't feel like doing it, then no problem. I've only gone ahead and sorted them because it sounded like it would be more preferrable to have it this way.)

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@nichodemus That was actually not my intention but yeah, it would be an advantage! Anyways, @Doombreed, it just an idea out of the blue!

VocaloidHatsuneMiku
VocaloidHatsuneMiku
2 posts
Nomad

Where Dark Dash? :/

Showing 61-68 of 68