ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] I can't continue my saved games ... please help me

3 1841
cilvixter99
cilvixter99
4 posts
Nomad

i've been away with armor games for a long time so i didn't check anything here... and when i play again expecting to continue my saved games in epic war 3 and 4 and in sonny 2 (even tho i completed it already i just want to play it again) ... they're all gone... what should i do ??? i really want them back.. please help me :"(((

• 3 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@cilvixter99

Those 3 games save locally on your computer...if you're using a new unit, they won't be transferred over unless you manually move the save files.

If it's the same computer, odds are, the files have already been deleted...you could try looking for them though. Oh dear.

cilvixter99
cilvixter99
4 posts
Nomad

thank you... maybe its deleted.. :"(

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There are some programs you can use to retreive deleted data on your computer @cilvixter99, but that only works if you haven't saved a lot of new stuff since. Once the data is deleted your computer still has that data, but it has marked that spot as free to use again. Once you save new data, it could use that particular spot to store it, which would then mean it is lost... try looking online for such programs, but this will only work if the deletion happened recently and you haven't recently saved a lot of new stuff.

Showing 1-3 of 3