ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Competition: Username Interpretations! Round #3 : **Pending...**

122 54057
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Username Interpretations!!!

Here be the rules when the contest begins:
The rules are simple:
1) You can't draw based off of your own username
2) It must be original
3) They must be an AG user.
4) It, of course, must adhere to forum rules.
5) Only one of your entries can be considered a winner, but you can enter as many as you please.

Deadline would be 45 days from contest start.

Winner would be determined not only by appearance, but by uniqueness and out-of-the-box interpretation.

That being said, you don't have to draw the literal meaning, you just need to give your own unique interpretation, or a drawing based off the user themselves.

Round Two Begins

Upon request I have shortened it to six usernames:

@Freakenstein
@Doombreed
@Pandaitis
@GogoTank
@Guest_Pegasus1234
@EvilSweetBlock

As I have made a number of these already, I won't be putting in any entries, but for an example, my favorite one I made:
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/Chris-Koshionos/2eea37fd0a3e471a91068b58e50c0f64.jpg

It is up to you on how you interpret the username, do your best, and have fun with it!

Deadline for the competition is 06/05/2015!

• 122 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I do @Gogotank But no one can depict teh thing it really comes from

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I meant except you @Doombreed, I have already told you! But it was in greek so I don't think anyone else will understand it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm already working on yours @Gogotank, but... why don't you enlighten us?

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

http://i62.tinypic.com/cm0qc.jpg

Hope your better soon @Pandaitis

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I'm already working on yours @Gogotank, but... why don't you enlighten us?

Ok, fine. Here you go:

The humiliating story of a penguin whose twin sister couldn't spell his name right

It was a summer morning when me and my sister were born, before our time because I had VIOLENTLY BROKE THE SACK THAT CONTAINED US!!! Anyway, let's skip to the part when we could speak, ahem... My sister could not spell my name right, which I'm not going to post because you'll find it ridiculus (I'm going to give a tip though, the first emperor of Byzantium had the same name with me. Actually my name comes from him) and she called me Gogo. And the funny thing is that, when my other sister was born, SHE CALLED ME GOGO TOO. And from that day, I always put it as a username on the internet, my sisters and some of my friends call me like this and... that's the end of it. :3

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Hey, that is sweet.
Our nephew couldn't say Natalie (My wife's name) when he first started speaking. Sooooooh..... Auntie Natalie came out as Aunt Tattie.
He is now 8 going on 9 and can say Natalie but she will always be Aunt Tattie to him. (how do you do a love heart here)
BTW my Dad adopted Greece as his spiritual home several years before he died.
Ο Θεός να σε ευλογεί @gogotank
(I hope I google translated that right)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Oh, it's going again? Good, now I have an excuse to draw unflattering pictures of Frank.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Koshionos New entry!

Third entry for this round:

Freakenstein
Doombreed
Pandaitis
@GogoTank
Guest_Pegasus1234
EvilSweetBlock

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5323/17627522300_b54864d1ef_b_d.jpg

Hope y'all like it!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The tank wheels.. Brilliant. Just brilliant!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thanx @Darkfire45!

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Brilliant, love the penguin

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thanx @huwbert2013! I wanted to embed a penguin into the image as it is his favorite Armatar... 'army of one', in a tank!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ohhhh, nice wheels.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

I'm struggling with the new WARRIOR challenge, I had a thought of a warrior Genie?... but I'm working on it. I will prevail

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I love it! Nice work DayCee! I prefer this armatar though, but still, it's amazing!

Showing 76-90 of 122