ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Competition: Username Interpretations! Round #3 : **Pending...**

122 54138
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Username Interpretations!!!

Here be the rules when the contest begins:
The rules are simple:
1) You can't draw based off of your own username
2) It must be original
3) They must be an AG user.
4) It, of course, must adhere to forum rules.
5) Only one of your entries can be considered a winner, but you can enter as many as you please.

Deadline would be 45 days from contest start.

Winner would be determined not only by appearance, but by uniqueness and out-of-the-box interpretation.

That being said, you don't have to draw the literal meaning, you just need to give your own unique interpretation, or a drawing based off the user themselves.

Round Two Begins

Upon request I have shortened it to six usernames:

@Freakenstein
@Doombreed
@Pandaitis
@GogoTank
@Guest_Pegasus1234
@EvilSweetBlock

As I have made a number of these already, I won't be putting in any entries, but for an example, my favorite one I made:
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd369/Chris-Koshionos/2eea37fd0a3e471a91068b58e50c0f64.jpg

It is up to you on how you interpret the username, do your best, and have fun with it!

Deadline for the competition is 06/05/2015!

• 122 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Well, it's not going to be an Armatar @Gogotank... ( wrong size, wrong contest, etc. ) ...but I'm glad you like it!!! Had good fun making it to be honest!! Thanx!

*returns to the drawing table for the next one*

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

AT LEAST YOU CAN DRAW STUFF! *goes in bedroom and cries*

But seriously, I'm horrible at drawing. And I meant the armatar you put in the tank.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Ah, ok!! Sorry, misunderstood that...

I actually wanted to use your current Armatar @Gogotank, but the image of its head wouldn't show up properly when using the star outlining around it... I then choose to use my own penguin image from a previous contest for it.

And stop whining and get some paper to draw on soldier!! AAAA-TEEEEEEE-HUNN!!!
Now get to drawing! Practice, practice, practice... that's all it takes!
Understood?

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I tried it in the gemcraft contest... UNTIL I CREATED THAT MISTAKE... go and see it, it's not good at all.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Will investigate... moment please...

EDIT: I saw your entry and I'm amazed you think of it as bad... The setup is nice and on theme, you thought of shading for every colored daimond and even a matching colored bolt coming from each one! I think you did a good job there! Maybe adding some background or working on the pool in the middle a bit would have completed the drawing, but otherwise it's a good effort! Well done man!

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I-I've been c-congrrratulated f-from MrDayC-Cee? *faints*

I guess you're right. But it's not good compared to the others. I also want to mention that I used a different drawing style in the orb and the diamonds. I used my personal style in the diamonds, while a more light and careful way in the orb. But still, thanks for your kindness.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

We're nearing the end of this contest, @FishPreferred, as the winner of the previous contest, if you would like to judge, feel free to let me know!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Oh god... forgot the end date is tomorrow!

I'm going to try and finish my last entry today!!!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Allright! Finished my last entry!

@Freakenstein
Doombreed
Pandaitis
GogoTank
Guest_Pegasus1234
EvilSweetBlock

Zee Freakyness ov zee Shtein ist cute!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8888/18262951808_f7bda46b29_b_d.jpg

Since I've always looked at Freakenstein's name with a German thought, it always presented a 'Freaky' image of a 'Schtein', which is German for Rock... that's why I wanted to portray a Rock with a freaky expression! Hope you like it!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Heh... call me crazy... but I got a creative flash and started working on another name, which lead to this!

Freakenstein
Doombreed
Pandaitis
GogoTank
Guest_Pegasus1234
@EvilSweetBlock

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/541/18427383696_d8591614d9_b_d.jpg

I thought of the word block meaning a 'square block' and blocking something/someone in terms of a wall. So, this is a Block wall made up of Evil blocks and Sweet blocks! Hope you like it...

EDIT: Fun fact... look at the image and squeeze your eyes a bit... then it looks like the lines are tilting!! Magic... LOL

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I present to you @Doombreed (er) as a Pokemon Breeder. It's slightly rushed though...

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/KurokamiEX/Doombreed412689_zpswxpkdon6.png

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ummm.....O....K...

I get breeder (breed...duh) but why pokemon?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

MADE IT IN TIME!!!! I finished all available usernames as promised @Koshionos!!! YAY!!

Freakenstein
Doombreed
@Pandaitis
GogoTank
Guest_Pegasus1234
EvilSweetBlock

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8886/18456229135_23c80db546_b_d.jpg

I had the idea for Pandaitis being a sick panda from the start of this round, but I wasn't quite sure how to portray it as I had it in my mind... but since I was on a roll with making the last entries, I thought why not?! Complete the whole set!!

Hope you like it! Even though it is a sad panda...

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Nice, @MrDayCee!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Koshionos Thanx man! Never knew I could work this quick!! LOL

Showing 91-105 of 122