ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Gemini Strike (V1.5) - NO ENDING SCENE?!

6 5602
XSZ54
XSZ54
1 posts
Nomad

OMG, OMG, OMG. So I just finished Gemini Strike, and after defeating the empress, the audio comms came up...THEN JUST DISSAPEARED. NOTHING. GONE.

Dude, you guys did an AMAZING job at tugging on my heartstrings, PLEASE tell me there is some way you can reset my Sector 100 storyline without having to churn through all 600 levels again!!!

• 6 Replies
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

If the story bugs out, there should be a button to simply reset the story progress in the options menu. You can then skip to any Sector you've already cleared and the story should play again.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you please confirm if this works for you @XSZ54?

And thank you for answering @Krin!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Krin Thanks.

blaedx
blaedx
1 posts
Farmer

Doesnt work for me. I finally get to 100.6 kill boss and no ending. I feel hollow. lol reset a few times and still no dialogue. any chance to post what happens so I could at least know?

Zymotix3
Zymotix3
2 posts
Nomad

Just got this same issue today, as of Jan 2, 2016. "Incoming message" popped up and then immediately closes. Definitely need an option to reenable storyline messages without having to reset game progress, for those who wants to reread the stories without losing their stats.

Zymotix3
Zymotix3
2 posts
Nomad

The Reset Storyline in the option screen does clear all previous storyline messages, but DOES NOT bring back the very last Incoming Message popup after 100.6.

Showing 1-6 of 6