ForumsPopular MediaWhat do you think about RWBY?

6 5083
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

I loved RWBY. I mean sure it had its faults but its the first time a group in the U.S successfully managed to produce something like RWBY.

• 6 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Alright, chalk one up for the RWBY fans.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's objectively bad. Messy plot, awkward animation, childish level of writing, lazy comedy, etc etc

But it's fun.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

It seems that Oum either overestimated his abilities or underestimated the difficulty of creating his own series. I do love the series and wish it hadn't ended so soon (or for the reason it did), but I have to agree with pang that it's poorly made. The gun weapons were all great though, especially the baseball bat rocket launcher.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@Ishtaron I'm pretty sure it's still being made. With some effort effort, all the roles Monty performed in the production of RWBY can be filled by someone else. Worst case scenario, some characters get killed off if voice actors can't be found. Since RT haven't made a statement one way or the other, we'll just have to wait and see.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

@Ishtaron 09philj

RWBY Volume 3 is coming out this year sometime. Note sure when but its coming. Highly doubt they'd try to end a series without even giving it a full season.

Oh and remember guys RWBY has a huge universe. Anything could happen. The Series could get a lot more darker just in one episode and so many amazing things that still need to be explained (like the ancient Grims). The plot is cliche from here and there (mostly Jaune) but the overall plot looks like its going to have quite a bit of twists and turns in it. Compare the 2 volumes to a real anime its only like 5 episodes. Not a lot of development happens in 5 episodes.

Showing 1-6 of 6