ForumsThe TavernGoodbye... for now.

10 3852
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

Hello. Don't get me wrong, but AG is AWESOME. But I have 1 problem: Repetitiveness. Forums, Games, basically everything, and AG is slowly climbing down my list. I will still be on AG, just WAY less often. Hopefully I will return when AG3 comes out. But for now, goodbye. Anything you want to ask me, ask me now as I will only be active in it for an week or so.

• 10 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey! The AG team are working on it! You just have to be patient. These kinds of major updates are really hard work. I'm waiting too, but you should understand. I'd hate to see you go ;(

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

These goodbye threads really shouldn't be threads. This kind of stuff belongs on your profile, not the tavern. And I mean basically everyone who has ever made one of these never actually leaves. They dissapear for awhile, or sometimes not at all, and then everything goes back to normal. I've got nothing against you, but these threads irk me.

And more to the point of this thread I guess, why don't you try and make things less repetitive instead of just quitting? Make some new threads or play new games or something.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Pick has a point. If you keep eating the same things, at the same restaurant each day and everyday, it gets boring and dull. Why not try something new? Make some fun threads, make a story, do something innovative to your life on AG to make it less dull. Make your own set of rules for a flash game(like how Nuzlocke is for Pokemon). Show people you're not just another user on the forums.

But of course if you wish to leave, that's fine as well. Life can get in the way of things, I understand that.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

K bye

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I, for one, will miss your presence here. You were really cool in the Forum Games. Hope to see you around again.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Who are you again

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

It's a mystery

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i will never forgetti your moms spaghetti, goodbye

zorfix
zorfix
5 posts
Jester

Poker-face...I dont fit here...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

A week has passed. He is gone. I'm locking this thread.

Showing 1-10 of 10