ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy Short story...Part 1

1 3798
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I dedicate this to all who read this and thank you :-)

One day you think everything is normal. Just going from one day to the next without a second thought of actually seeing the world. Never have seen the outside of the world, nor meeting new people. Just one average person doing average things...well I'll just say this....that's not me.
Outgoing, yes, somewhat shy at times in class, well no doubt. I never thought I'd share the story of this...but I decided that before I die in this tunnel...I may as well share my story somehow.
Would you believe me if I told you of a new future? With world peace and no terrorism? Of course not! Well that's what my mission was about. Bringing joy to the world and hope to those who thought that there was no such thing anymore.
I went to London for a speech that I had prepared to say over millions of people worldwide. As I was getting ready for the speech, my friend Matt came up to me for the 3rd time that night.
"Be careful out there Lydia, be who you were meant to be,"he said pulling me to him for a bear hug.
I rolled my eyes, and looked up to him seeing his eyes filled with worry. "Relax, will you? I know what I'm doing, okay?" I told him, putting a calming hand on his arm before walking onto the stage.
That's when I heard the shriek of pain and horror in the crowd....to be continued...

• 1 Reply
Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT A 'TO BE CONTINUED!' IN THERE!!!!!!!!

Showing 1-1 of 1