ForumsSupport ForumSeeing flags(a suggestion for flagging)

7 1734
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Ya know its a hassle flagging every spammish comment and having no idea if that comment is already flagged, I believe we should be able to tell if a comment is all ready flagged that way everyone doesn't feel inclined to flag all spam since we can see that lots of comment have already been flagged.

• 7 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure I alway imagined it wouldn't do anything if the same comment was flagged more than once. If thats true then theres no point in flagging a comment someone else has flagged.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

oh, alright.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, it is kinda like what Greg said. The more flags it gets, the more serious the offense is. So how many times it was flagged can tell us a lot.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Isn't it better if a lot of people flag the comment? I would imagine that the more flags that it gets, it draws more attention to that comment. Maybe not though. If not, they should have it like that.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well you can flag a comment multiple times just by refreshing.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The only real reason to flag a comment is to alert the mods of spam, so I don't see the point of wasting your time just to flag someone's comment 50 times...

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

That's kind of unfair isn't it? Every time you go to another page, when you come back, you can flag again.

Showing 1-7 of 7