Prepare those magic spells to help solve these eight Quests for Witch Hunt!
Slay 100 enemies.
Freeze 500 enemies.
Slay King Gobu.
Defeat the Bonelord without taking any crystal damage (Healing allowed).
Get all Arcane spells.
Upgrade all your runes to level 10.
Talzarus the Azure
Finish the game.
Get all Trophies.
- 42 Replies
maybe you had penguins interrupting his magic attack
I swear that ice pengu uses the same over-inflated cold soccer balls my high school coach used in practice. We'd lose six players a day with those death orbs.
For those of you wondering, the list of Trophies are (from left to right, 1 row at a time):
1) First Blood (kill a goblin)
2) Have 100 Gold
3) Have 1,000 Gold
4) Executioner! (kill 100 enemies)
5) Slaughterer! (kill 1,000 enemies)
6) Crispy! (Ignite 500 enemies)
7) Chill! (Freeze 500 enemies)
8) Stunning! (Stun 500 enemies)
9) Cold Gravity (Death from Above) - to achieve you kill an enemy on the ground with a frozen flying enemy
10) Deflect! (destroy 100 projectiles)
11) Interception! (destroy 500 projectiles)
12) Arcanoob (get your first Arcane spell)
13) Arcanist (buy all Arcane spells)
14) Sapiosexual (Complete Lucrea's sexy skills)
15) Rune Master (Upgrade your runes to level 10)
16) Defeated King Gobu!
17) King Slayer! (Defeat King Gobu with no damage to the crystal)
18) Defeated the Bonelord!
19) I need a bigger closet! (Defeat Bonelord with no damage to the crystal)
20) Talzarus the Azure (Finish the game)
21) Break it down! (destroy the Greedling's breakable parts) - to complete you have to deal enough damage to all 3 of the Greedling's body parts to change the graphic to bloody - Head, Chest and Shoulder
22) It's a Trap! (Don't fall for it) - When the Greedling begins charging up his purple projectile, allow him to fire it (do not hit him at all). Once in a while instead of firing a spell he will simply cancel (he will start to laugh during the fake ones). It took me 4 runs of the boss to finally get one even allowing every purple shot to go off, he seems to do this very rarely.
23) Trophy Collector
24) Rune God - fully upgrade all runes
25) Dragon Slayer (Kill 100 dragons)
26) Vanquisher! (Kill 10,000 enemies)
27) Have 10,000 gold
28) Have 100,000 gold
29) Milyonarya! (Have 1,000,000 gold)
30) Rekt Greedling (Defeat the Greedling with no crystal damage)
About the "It's a trap!" trophy, the developer has said that:
1)Don't destroy Greedling's head or he will never cast spells again.
2)When the Greedling is low on HP he casts more spells.
Hey guys! I have serious problem. I can't get Vanquisher! even if I already have all other quests (except All Trophies ofc). I've ran endless mode multiple times above 10 waves as well as repeating normal missions. I guess I've killed more than 20k monsters lol, but still nothing. Any suggestions?
Thanks and sorry about my English.
There is a way to see how many enemies you have killed. From the main game screen (after you have loaded your save game) click on Lucrea Tech (the picture of the main characters face at the top of the screen) and then click on the exclamation point (!) next to Lucrea's World Domination Game Plan. This will show you your stats. The top stat should be Total Kills.
The Greedling shot me at least 4 purple beams, but I can't get the "it's a trap" trophy. Why?
Tip for "its a trap", when he is going to do one of his trap beams he makes a weird low pitched chuckling noise. If you dont hear a noise there is no harm in ending his attack.
@Cloddo, it takes some time for him to do a trap beam, not all of his beams count.
For the last one, Jut saying, the Hardness is Insane not hard.
23) Trophy Collector
How to unlock ?
I'm not really sure how to get the Greedling Achievements, believe it is either 22, 23 or 26.
My skills are just too OP and tear through the Greedling's health in seconds. It also doesn't help that I don't exactly know how to destroy the head, shoulder and chest part; and I don't know if if the purple blast he channels is the "spell".
Also, the website doesn't work for me: http://www.dojo.com/blog/witch-hunt-gameplay-tips-and-information-work-in-p-25
The purple blast is the spell. If your skills are too powerful then stall. Use the fire spell exclusively unless you need to destroy a smaller enemy and don't use Arcana. Keep fighting it conventionally for as long as possible. When the greedling laughs while channeling the spell, stop attacking it. Avoid attacking it until it stops casting the spell and you will have earned that trophy. Breaking any of the greedling's body parts requires just targeting and hitting said body part with your spells until it is destroyed. and the other trophy is defeating it without taking any damage I think, which should be easy
You must be logged in to post a reply!