ForumsGamesI Make Customly Designed By You PC Games starting at $10.00. If I like it enough to play it mysel...

2 1494
johntsquared
johntsquared
1 posts
Peasant

I am a solo indie PC game developer and was wondering who I could talk to about getting my games that I programed and did the art for on Armor Games?
Is there a specific program that games made on this site have to be programmed with, because all of my games were made in Game Maker 8.1. I have mostly 2d games, and some 3d games. I was wondering how much money if any Armor Games would pay me to have my games on here.

• 2 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

There isn't any specific program that it has to be made on, @johntsquared, but it does have to run on Flash or Unity Web Extension.

As far as payment goes, yes, you do get paid. How much though, I'm not sure. In 2009 they had a page and part of it it said that they typically pay $1500-$7000 but that was a long, long time ago and they flash game market has gone downhill since then. Not only that but ads also pay less than they used to; hence the increase of ads on AG in the last few years.
For more recent and direct-from-the-source information you should email Tasselfoot at: tasselfoot@armorgames.com

Hope I was of some help!

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Howdy! Unfortunately, we do not accept games made in GameMaker. Should you create something that is compatible with flash or unity, feel free to send me a URL to playtest. As mentioned, my email is tasselfoot@armorgames.com

Thanks and best of luck!
-Tass

Showing 1-2 of 2