ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] I need a sandbox for AG BBcode -- while I wait for an answer I'll use this thread

6 3850
12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

The sandbox was needed for this:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12479126/gemcraft-cs-extreme-end-game-guide-v11

Still waiting an answer from @Ferret below.

• 6 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

You seem to have most of your bb code right. Also, nice guide.

For a place to test these things out, you can go here (Third Party)

Though you have to make sure that you use BB code compatible with AG or that follow the rules of AG.

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

That was exactly the point, for a 1st round I used an external editor, then I needed to know exactly what AG supports, this is like the 20th version made just to fix BBcode problems.

Since there is no way to edit a post that is not the OP and here there is no OT section I guessed I could combine sandbox and question here.

I found several undocumented tags that work well, any chance that an administrator could tell me if it's intentional or just something that could disappear in the future?

Sorry, but I only know @Ferret

I'm interested in:

I'd like a lot to have:

This guide is a joint effort by several GC2 top players, no way a single person could do all this.

- [u]text[/u] - underline
- [size=###]text[/size] - text size
- [list][*]text ... [/list] - for lists
- [code]text[\code] - for code
bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

In addition, I wonder if the indents in lists could be done better, so that the second line starts under the 'This'
Example:

• This is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long line
  • and another very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long line

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Anything that works should continue to work @12345ieee. We removed color, but that was only for protection of our Mod/Admin texts.

I don't think Center is out of the question for the future.

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the answer.
@Ferret, it could be possible to have a list of the tags that work now? All the guides I found are quite old and lack a lot of them.
I don't mind not having buttons to put them automatically, but a well documented list would be very useful.

Lastly, it seems I can use colors (only if I edit afterwards), so they aren't removed, just forbidden?

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

It seems I can't reproduce the color problem anymore.
Well done

Showing 1-6 of 6