ForumsNews and FeedbackSushi Cat: StoryCraft World Creator

17 14091
korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

Seriously you guys.... Seriously.

Hahaha very funny. I was actually excited when I saw that, but no it is just a prank.

• 17 Replies
HPR0406
HPR0406
7 posts
Shepherd

Not cool people.. Not cool..

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Well, today is April Fool's Day, so...

Well, on the bright side, they might release the actual game tomorrow!

korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

And if they don't...?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY THAT CURSE YOU ARMORGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

Everyone comment your thoughts we want this to be a real game.

Dear ArmorGames,

We sincerely appologize for this inconvienience, but how long did it take to set this prank up you even made quests for a game that can't be earned. We hope you take our thoughts into consideration and make this into a real game.

poolbox1216
poolbox1216
2 posts
Peasant

This is why I don't like april fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to play this TROLL GAME

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I find it odd how no one realizes that this game was not released on April 1. It was released on March 31 and was not working that day either.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Loading loops like this usually occur because of a scripting error with some browsers. I'm using an older version of IE, and I have no problems with it. It still takes longer than I think it has any right to, though.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Too bad its not actually an April Fools Day joke, since it was posted and complained about on March 31 (site time).

korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

Did you see the happy April Fools Day post from Ferret on the Sushi Cat: StoryCraft World Creator page?

It was just a prank.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Goodness, Fish, you're ruthless on April 1st.

How's that?

Hey, check out my totally-not-doctored crafting UI screenshot:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1899/9036/original.jpg

korbin132
korbin132
28 posts
Nomad

Why did you have to specify totally-not-doctored. This is just making everyone more upset.

Star2004
Star2004
2 posts
Jester

I spend 20 minutes on this thing

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@FishPreferred
How did you do it? Was it all hand done or did you put the elements together from previous games? The screenshot with the cat and forest area, is that from the wiki or did you make that too?

Either way though, well done!

I did one myself,
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1899/181/original.jpg

but, that UI you made is nice!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I'm using an older version of IE, and I have no problems with it. It still takes longer than I think it has any right to, though.

So they're targeting Chrome, huh? We shall see about that!

Showing 1-15 of 17