ForumsForum GamesDefend the Village Remastered

71 16771
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, first off, I'd like to apologize for taking so long. I've had to dig into my deep reserve of energy I call the 'just get it done man' reserves multiple times to come up with some stuff, and now that its done I just want to relax and forget about it. But NAY! I have people who are rioting for this game to come out, and I shall not disappoint! Lay down your Pitchforks, Torches, Cotton Candy, and grasp your Rusty swords and Waterlogged bows and bent Staffs! For it is time to.. DEFEND THE VILLAGE!

Here is the reason of all the fighting, because mindless violence is bad, mkay?
When the World was created, half of it when the sun shined upon revealed fertile land and easy game, but when the sun made its course to the other side... It was black, lifeless, with very little shrubbery and all the creatures wild and evil. Then one day the creator of the world, whoever it may be, decided to create a being that could rule the world and such. And so that person created an evil looking being, and gasped at it in disgust, before sending it to the evil side of the world. It tried again, this time creating Humans and it smiled. It took this infant species and soon, with the calm of the land, came to rule most of it. Meanwhile, the hideous species that was meant to die did not, but instead lived somehow. Soon, the Human's borders stretched all the way to the dark side, and what they saw they gasped at. On the other side, the world was hideous and full of death... But it was also full of minerals. Shortly after the Humans began to mine, the other species has claimed most of their side using its strength and numbers, and then saw the fertile land with the weakling Humans. The beings craved the land and easy life that would come from farming, and began their assault. The mines were quickly overrun by them, which the survivors called "Orcs". The Humans, with their armies, marched to the border towns only to discover that they were all being destroyed. Not many towns remain, but Heroes from all over the world are enlisted to help defend the remaining villages from the Orcs and to hopefully reclaim the land for mining riches.

The goal of the game is to survive 20 Days, each day a larger wave of enemies coming, as well as Supplies/Population to build your town.
Each town can have 4 Heroes in them, Heroes do not come back to life after death.
The towns leader can decide on what to upgrade each day. The heroes vote on who the leader is.
I may or may not make a forum for this to put rules and updates, Town status, Hall Of Fame, Etc. depends on how many players.

Now, here's how the character sheet works. If the play uses Melee, that player will erase stats MGC to PRC. If the player is a Magic user, it will erase ATK, STR, AIM, and PRC. If that player is Ranged, it will erase ATK-WIT. ARM and END stands for Armor and Endurance, which is universal for all classes.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Class: Melee, Ranged or Magic.
Gold:
HP:
MP:
LV: 1
XP: 0/1
Inv: Depends on Class
Weapon: Depends on Class
Secondary: N/A
Armor: N/A
ATK:
STR:
MGC:
WIT:
AIM:
PRC:
END:
ARM:

What these abbreviations stand for
ATK Stands for Attack, which is how much damage is done.
STR stands for Strength, which is Armor Piercing value.
MGC is the Mages equivalent to ATK, WIT being STR's equivalent. Same goes for Archery.

Edit: Note, i'm adding this after edit because it will probably be important. Enemies have five stats, each one similar to the characters. The Stats start with HP, the amount of Health the enemy has, and is followed by ARM, the amount of damage negated. The third is STR, which is the amount of damage the enemy does to players and x10 the damage done to Walls/Pop#. The fourth is SPD, which is how fast the enemy will reach the town, and finally RNG, how far the enemy can attack.
Now, you're probably wondering about SPD and RNG, let me explain real quick. There are 5 areas in the game that enemies/players can be in. Inner Town, Outer Town, Field, Border, and Orcish Camp. If the enemy has a SPD of two, it can go from Border to Outer Town, or from Orcish camp to Field, etc. However, the RNG is how far the enemy can hit from. If the enemy has a range of 5, that enemy can shoot population inside the town from the Orcish Camp!
Note: RNG bypasses walls if it can.
Note#2: Inner town is only accessible by enemies when Wall is destroyed, and Orcish camp is only accessible when Day 20 has been survived.

Now that we know the goal of the game as well as the game itself, we have one more feature to explain: The Village.

Town Sheet:

Town Name:
Supplies: 0
Populaion: 50
Mana: 10
Max Population: 1000
Supplies P/D: 50
Population P/D: 50
Mana P/D: 10
Guards: 25
Knights: 5
Buildings:
Town Hall - Lv. 1
House - Lv. 1
Weapons Tent
Mana Well - Lv. 1
Wooden Wall - 150/150 HP

The village receives a shipment of Supplies and Population each day according to the Town Hall Level. Use supplies to build better buildings and Population is like the 'Health' of the town, you use it to build soldiers in the barracks and lose them when the Orcs break through the wall. Population is also exchangeable for Supplies (as in you send them to an unknown resource deposit that only exists for them, but after hauling it back they die painfully) The rate is 10 Pop = 1 Supply. And to top all this information off, we'll put in a small summary of the Buildings and their uses:

Townhall: Increases Income
Houses: Increases Max Population
Barracks: Allows training of soldiers to guard town
Weapons tent: Allows purchase of basic weapons/items
Blacksmith: Creates Better weapons for items/weapons
Mana Well: Heals people a certain amount each day
Wooden Wall: Can take a certain number of hits before losing POP.

And, now im going to submit this, all of this is subject to change without editing and such, etc, etc, legal stuff, etc, and you're free to sign up :3

• 71 Replies
Showing 106-105 of 71